Welcome to Gaia! ::

The KoS Guild: The AMv capitol of the universe!

Back to Guilds

Reply The AMV Guild
Gettin' Hitched.... AAAaawwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr_Pilkington
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:06 am
As some of you may already know, but most don’t even care, Desdemona and I are making it official. YEY!!!! :0 And being the AMV like peoples, we have ousted the old fashioned DJ for an AMV VJ! It gonna be awrsome!! But alas, we have a 6 hour gap to fill with videos and even combined there is no way in hell we can fill this gap alone. We would very much enjoy it if some of you guys you could donate or even create videos for our reception. We are looking for some sappy-lovie videos, some zany-funny videos, and even some videos done to the more popular songs today. We have a whole bunch of time to fill and plenty of time to get it done in. The reception is going to be exactly 6 months from today; so we will need all submissions no later than April 10th 2008. All videos will be converted to our format standard once in our hands, so as long as it’s playable in WMP, it’s fair game. That means NO U-TUB videos. They have to be turned in in a downloadable format.
It’s gonna be a blast!
Thanx in advance guys! biggrin

p.s. – Absolutely NO Y.M.C.A. videos. That has been booted for the far superior YATTA and Moskau. :p  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:13 am
biggrin

redface redface I ish super excited too! I should probably buy the wedding stuff from the cash shop or something.

I'll also be making crap tons of vids for it. *must get working soon*

biggrin We really appreciate anything you guys can help with~

Desdemona Legardored
Crew

FallenMarvel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:58 am
crying That is great news you guys. I'm happy for the both of you.

(Wedding bells will start to ring, ding dong ding) Ahem, sorry about that.

I'll definitely try to put together a video for you guys. I had a good idea in mind for a while. I guess now I have a reason to start on it now. Again, congrats to you both.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:59 pm
Thank you bunches! :3

I kept thinking about how difficult it would be for Pilk and myself to make 6hrs worth of AMVs ourselves... sweatdrop

Desdemona Legardored
Crew

Kittywitch

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:09 pm
Let's see, no YouTube...
Hm, "Awake" was taken off YouTube anyway...I'll save it in a higher quality (than a fast-loading Mov, what isn't higher quality?) for you guys to stop with the bleeding eyes part of our show...
The only problem is I'm running a Mac, and as such I'm not sure what is playable in Windows Media Player. I'll see if I can figure that out before the date.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:55 pm
.mov is cool.
It won't play in WMP, but I have Quicktime Pro and it will easily convert to x/h264.  

Mr_Pilkington
Captain

MalXII

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:39 pm
Congrats to you two!

Anything in mah .org profile is free reign for you to use. I'll see about making a vid specifically for your wedding.

are h264 .mp4's acceptable?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:53 am
MalXII
Congrats to you two!

Anything in mah .org profile is free reign for you to use. I'll see about making a vid specifically for your wedding.

are h264 .mp4's acceptable?

Aww thankies! biggrin Since Pilk isn't around I'll just go ahead and say yes, We can take those formats!  

Desdemona Legardored
Crew

The AMV Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces