Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Ninja Clan's Mission and Chat forum!
Naruto? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakashi Kirby-
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:24 pm
CookieGaara
leaf ninja-kunoichi
anyone like naruto here well i do. My favorite characters are Gaara, Deidara, Sasori, and Itachi. But theres alot more though xd

Well I am glad you like me but... Deidara eek COME ON gonk he is a ******** fagot and I believe the real reason Sasori changed his body into a puppet was because Deidara would not stop humping him surprised Sorry but to me Deidara has all the traits of a homo. He reminds me of my first High school art teacher that later I found out was Gay rolleyes so I know a Gay guy when I see one and he is Gay through and through

lol ur rite
when i 1st saw a pic i thot he was a girl XD
in most of the fan art i see hes a girl tho  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:50 pm
Kakashi Kirby
CookieGaara
leaf ninja-kunoichi
anyone like naruto here well i do. My favorite characters are Gaara, Deidara, Sasori, and Itachi. But theres alot more though xd

Well I am glad you like me but... Deidara eek COME ON gonk he is a ******** fagot and I believe the real reason Sasori changed his body into a puppet was because Deidara would not stop humping him surprised Sorry but to me Deidara has all the traits of a homo. He reminds me of my first High school art teacher that later I found out was Gay rolleyes so I know a Gay guy when I see one and he is Gay through and through

lol ur rite

hey hey hey!!! >_<

don't pick on deidara-kun! I think he's cool!!! and not gay!!! just....man-pretty... ^_^;;
welll.everything except tht whole "art's a bang" thing... who the heck says that...?!?  

Dyzzi
Crew

IRL Genius

inuyasha tobi neji
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:32 pm
yo yo yo yo yo im so hood  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:09 am
who doesn't like Gai Sensei? he is just so awesome!!  

Coonrae
Crew

4,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kakashi Kirby-
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:42 pm
Gais Nezumi
lol i cheated at Rochambeau
Gai is funny  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:32 pm
CookieGaara
leaf ninja-kunoichi

............................. stare soooooo deidara is still cool stare maybe but gaara is ok but he's still cute. Hiden is pretty cool also  

II Nana Chan II
Vice Captain

Brackmonster
Crew

4,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:48 pm
greatrieck
im a naruto fan. my favorite characters are tobi, rock lee, neji, kabuto, and kankuro.

Spoiler alert! Tobi is Obito!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:06 pm
And another thing, what were they thinking when they created Orochimaru? Is he some kind of public survice anouncement to keep little boys away from micheal Jackson? neutral
Anouncer: Hey kids! surprised Don't talk to people who are whiter than snow that hasnt yet been stepped on or peed in confused , because he will bite your neck twisted , throw you in a box domokun , and take you home with them! heart Come with me little boy! heart > mrgreen emo <Take me home!
I mean really? Besides, I think its the artist way to express what would happen if both Micheal Jackson and Jene Simmons had a baby! dramallama
Long rant huh? 3nodding If you get this far without bieng uffended scream , board stare , sleepy xp , or mad at me for my hORbLe use f shrt hnd question , then you deserve some kind of prize! cheese_whine , but im not going to give it to you, blaugh But kudos to you!! Well, I tried to dreess it up abit with smiley faces and such but... ninja <( '' )>  

Brackmonster
Crew

4,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Coonrae
Crew

4,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:51 pm
Kakashi Kirby
Gais Nezumi
lol i cheated at Rochambeau
Gai is funny

Yeah I think Gai Sensei is sort of a Comic relief Character!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:43 pm
Dyzzi
Kakashi Kirby
CookieGaara
leaf ninja-kunoichi

lol ur rite

hey hey hey!!! >_<

don't pick on deidara-kun! I think he's cool!!! and not gay!!! just....man-pretty... ^_^;;
welll.everything except tht whole "art's a bang" thing... who the heck says that...?!?

yeah leave Dei-Onii-Chan Alone scream scream scream  

II Nana Chan II
Vice Captain

The Ninja Clan's Mission and Chat forum!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games