Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Anime/Manga
Here's a simple question. Favorite anime movies an TV shows Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Kent Aron

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:51 pm
Mushi Fuki
Favorite Anime!!!
Hunter X Hunter, Bleach, Naruto, DeathNote, Yu-Yu Hakusho, Fruits Basket, Ikki tousen, Elfin Lied, Slayers, Tokyo Mew Mew, Gundam Seed, One Piece, Ranma 1/2, Shamonic Pricess, Inu Yasha, Galaxy Angels, Vampire Princess Miyo, Chobits, Sailor Moon, Maburaho, UFO UltraMaiden Valkyrie, Love HIna, Fullmetal Alchemist, Moon Phase, Gantz, and so on so forth:]

Favorite Movies!!!
Slayers, Ranma 1/2, Shamonic Princess, Fullmetal Alchemist, Sailor Moon, Le Portreit Cossete, And others I can't think of at the moment Hehehe!

User Image

i seriously have no idea how anyone can actually like GANTZ... it's so depressing.. i mean nothing goes right in it... it's hard to watch.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:44 am
Favorit anime:
Death Note, Bleach, Naruto, Claymore, Midori no Hibi, Lucky Star, Mahoromatic, Excel Saga, Outlaw Star, Trigun, Dragon Ball, Azumanga Daoh, Pani Poni Dash, Yugioh, Fullmetal Alchemist, Ghost in the shell, Chobits.

Favorit Movie:
Final Fantasy; Advent childrens, Ghost in the Shell.  

Thorit_Akatsuki

Pandan Waffles

Tipsy Tipper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:40 am
Ive watched every single anime movie and anime show known to mankind. Ive even watched the OVA's and specials. so I have no favorites. All anime are my favorite.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:47 pm
I still love Claymore ^^  

mitski

DJ Kent Aron

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:26 pm
ihungryboi
Ive watched every single anime movie and anime show known to mankind. Ive even watched the OVA's and specials. so I have no favorites. All anime are my favorite.

so impossible that it's not even funny...

because fact of the matter is this... not all anime is good... i've seen some god awful, down right terrible anime... anything after the first two years of the Dragon Ball series is terrible, including DBZ and DBGT, and there have even been bad episodes of some of my favorite shows like Naruto or Bleach and there are even episodes of Cowboy Bebop i don't like, and i didn't like the movie... to love everything is to really have no opinion.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:20 pm
i rly like naruto cus thats wat got me into anime so much and im rly far in the chpters
but besides that i love bleach and .hack ^_^  

Shibo-Kun
Crew

5,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Anime/Manga

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash