Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
aria9's Digimon House (OPEN!!!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People counter #1
  +1
View Results

aria9

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:16 pm
OOC...

Username: aria9

RL Name: Jenn

Digimon Fan since: Wait a sec... WHEN did the first show come out again? neutral

IC:

Name: Aria Warsinger

Job: Student

Abilities: Coding/Programming, Collectible Card Games and RPGs

Equipment: A knapsack in which she keeps her laptop, amongst other things. She always has a nail file, her make-up and maybe those moist towelettes. AND a pencil and a pad of paper that she often takes note in. On the hip of her pants, a yellow and black digivice is clipped.

Appearance: User Image
This noble lady has wide green eyes that are like two chunks of jade. Her luxurious, straight, gray hair is neck-length and is worn in an uncomplicated style. She is short and has a thin build. Her skin is dark. She has a high forehead. Her wardrobe is businesslike, and is completely black. She wears a gold watch that doesn't even run.

Personality: Very businesslike and aloof. She carries herself as though she think's she's above all of the rubbish that is a teenage life. But she's not without her curiosity and sense of wonder. Above all, she enjoys a good game.

Biography: Born in a rich family, Aria knew little of what her parents did for a living. All that she knew is that Daddy owns a software company and Mommy was in politics. At the age of ten, they died in a plane accident. Since then, she felt as though she had to be more self-relient, espically if she was heir to huge software company. While sorting through some of her father's old files she found an odd code set. That code set, that program, was the Digital World. Or a version of it. Whatever it was it looked interesting...

Home: London, England, United Kingdom

Alignment: Neutral

Digimon: DemiDevimon - He is mostly a selfish thinker, with few people that he would even consider talking to... let alone actually caring about.

First Encounter: ... The other pieces of the code were easy for her. In the years that had passed, Aria had learned more about her parents than any child her age would have just glossed over or wouldn't have the interest to know. She knew that her father was a master programmer and was definitely responsible for whatever the code was. It had all the makings of a game, that was for sure. When Aria was finally done, she executed the program and saw that it was a little more than that. It was simulating something... a little bat being chased by a... goblin? The more she looked at it, the more real it looked. Something in her heart told her to reach out. What she pulled back... was a DemiDevimon. Aria, of course, was startled. On top of that it spat out an odd yellow device. The bat-thing introduced himself, and the two of them had been adventuring, 'playing the game', ever since.

Extra Notes/Other: "Good? Evil? Rubbish. It's all about coming out on top. Playing the game. And I intend to play it well!"

-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-

Digimon Pics:

DemiDevimon - The first partner
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:20 pm
Digi-evolutions:

None yet

X-tra Partners:

None yet  

aria9

aria9

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:21 pm
reserved  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:22 pm
aria9
reserved

aria9

aria9

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:23 pm
reserved  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:44 pm
Aria sits, reading a D&D Monster Manual. Demi', as she calls the little bat, is perched on her head. The only sound in the room is Demi' saying the phrase, "I could beat dat one..." in a bored muttering tone as Aria turned the pages.  

aria9

aria9

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:45 pm
aria9
Aria sits, reading a D&D Monster Manual. Demi', as she calls the little bat, is perched on her head. The only sound in the room is Demi' saying the phrase, "I could beat dat one..." in a bored muttering tone as Aria turned the pages.
... "Demi? Do you mind?"
"What? I am merely stating dat I am better than some tabletop-geek's pipe dream."
"You know, that ALMOST hurt."
"Den I'm ALMOST sorry..."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:44 pm
*Walks through a thicket of trees*
Oh hi! I'm Yolei...and exhausted...pardon hhehehe its just been a long day.
I'm Tailen...Greetings!... Yolei...When we get back... YOU PROMISED MY CHEESECAKE!!!!! scream
okay okay...you big baby!... hahah big... speaking of which...how am I going to fit you in my house? I've gotta wait till you get smaller!...so don't yell at me....actually do... it will waste ur energy twisted ...
gehhhh...o.O ...evil woman!... well actually I can change back whenever I want to...opps
*big sigh*... confused *stares at Tailen*  

TsukinoLuffy

aria9

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:13 am
yolei88
*Walks through a thicket of trees*
Oh hi! I'm Yolei...and exhausted...pardon hhehehe its just been a long day.
I'm Tailen...Greetings!... Yolei...When we get back... YOU PROMISED MY CHEESECAKE!!!!! scream
okay okay...you big baby!... hahah big... speaking of which...how am I going to fit you in my house? I've gotta wait till you get smaller!...so don't yell at me....actually do... it will waste ur energy twisted ...
gehhhh...o.O ...evil woman!... well actually I can change back whenever I want to...opps
*big sigh*... confused *stares at Tailen*
Aria gets up to greet the travelers. As she puts down the book, Demi takes it and starts to browse it's pages.

"Hi, there. I'm Aria, and that right there pretending to read is DemiDevimon..."

"PRETENDIN'!?!..."

She took a few steps towards and stretched out a hand to shake... and was knocked forward by the book that Demi was reading. Her digimon couldn't have laughed harder.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:40 pm
*Tailen looks at the book on the floor and stares as his stomache growls. I Stare at the book then stare at Stingmon*

uhhh... Nice Demi you got there sweatdrop

I feel like shouting at Tailen, but dont, instead I start walking abrubtly. " Sorry for the short meeting but we gotta go, we've been out here for a long time, and need to recharge xp ... I'll see you later though blaugh

* I fing a portal and Tailen De digivolves to Wormmon. " alright you...let's go"*  

TsukinoLuffy

aria9

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:52 am
"As tempting as that sounds, you're better off with the cheesecake. Less indigestion that way..." Aria got up and dusted herself off.

The bat-digimon uttered a 'humph'... "... Whateva'. Hey, and when ya' come back could ya bring a game! All she's got is dat game dat looks like checkers but ain't."

"Real smooth, Demi'..." -_-'''

"... WHAT?! What did I do?!?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:44 am
aria9
"As tempting as that sounds, you're better off with the cheesecake. Less indigestion that way..." Aria got up and dusted herself off.

The bat-digimon uttered a 'humph'... "... Whateva'. Hey, and when ya' come back could ya bring a game! All she's got is dat game dat looks like checkers but ain't."

"Real smooth, Demi'..." -_-'''

"... WHAT?! What did I do?!?"

*waves from behind* sure thing demi...
* back at home I get the cheesecake for tailen who now de digivolved into leafmon. I lay in bed and start to talk about philosopphy until I fall asleep. the next day I decide to go to school leaving Tailen to anabundance of fruit. then when I come home...reluctenly do some homework and when I feel Ive had enough I grab Tailen and go back into the digital world as refreshed as ever*

*looks around for Aria9 as I carry the leafmon around with me*
hmmm ur pretty fat today arent you twisted

scream stare I am not FAT... I'm full... shouldn't you keep your eyes on the road....woooahhhh!
*looks at the crazed Leafmon* what-t-t-.... ahhhhh! A huge Kawagumon starts to come closer and closer to us with no signs of slowing down. Leafmon jumps out of my hands and starts to run" I'm too full to digivolve right now...ahhhh! "

Shut up... ur just going to lead him straight to us...lets hide... * I francically look around untill I see what looks like a tree. Okay lets go in there!! o.O *when I go to put my hand on it to rest we fall in and its turns out to be a hollogram*

woah..weird...but safe... okay let's do this slowly.
okay...gotcha * leafmon digivoles to Minomon. Minomon digivolves into Wormmon. Wormmon digivolves into Stingmon. okay I'm ready whee
heheh right sweatdrop ... lets go and deal with this guy.... confused
* both go outside the hollowgram and stingmon takes off. *
don't do anything I wouldnt do...just shew him away.
sure... stare * after a few minutes of fighting the kawagumon flies away and Tailen starts to fly in my direction de digivolving into Minomon and laughing along the way* There... the job is done ma'am whee
Why thank you oh great one! ...now lets go back to finding aria9. yooowhooo...where are you?  

TsukinoLuffy

TsukinoLuffy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:51 pm
ughhhh ...after this long I think we should sit down for a bit...what do you say?
Ughh! you said it...maybe she'll find us...or at least I hope... I hate mean Kawagumons chasing us ... cry
aww there there old friend razz hes gone thanks to you 3nodding
no..thanks to us 4laugh
...ohh right lol how could I forget? ahh well. Here you must be thirsty* hands the Minomon some Apple juice* this is one of my favs... its so good try it. idea hey why dont we try to find a town or hot spring or something... I think we both deserve a break...but then again we could always go home and do that at home...*sigh* we need to find more people... I wonder if we could go to Japan and see Davis, Tai or some of the other people... mmm that would be sooo cooooooool! 4laugh * starts daydreaming about Ken*
stare uhh...Yolei... YOLEI!... what are you doing?...HEY! scream that would be utterly Impossible!... wouldn't it? I mean ...ughh I don't know what to do with you... talk2hand
Nothing's utterly impossible... but ur right... lol sorry I got carried away for a bit... *takes an apple juice for myself and starts to drink it* ...so what do you think?
It's good, and not too sweet...mmm thankz 3nodding  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff