Reply Other
Who's actually been to Japan?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Kent Aron

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:49 pm
So I'm wondering how many of you have actually been to Japan, how many times, favorite place in Japan to visit, favorite thing there, what'd you bring back, and what do you wish you did, that you didn't.

For me I've been once, i'm going back in may. I'd have to say just bumming around Tokyo, learning the subway system eating with the locals. I brought back some old maps of ancient tokyo, and t-shirts. Things i wish i had done, that i didn't was see more parks. I only got to see one and it was beyond gorgeous. I really really want to go back soon and do more photography. I've grown as a photographer and i think i could really do some amazing work.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:45 am
I didnt go to japan yet but Im going in the summer. Im gonna go to Akihabara and visit all the videogame/anime/manga complexes there as well as go to Kyoto and take pictures of all the historical temples. And last, enjoy myself at an onsen. xd  

Pandan Waffles

Tipsy Tipper

Blizzard198
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:19 am
I want to go soooo bad! But our family can't afford it right now soooo, thats not going to happen for a while! crying  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:03 pm
ill never get to go until i get get out of highskewl
im planning to make a living there but for now,i can act like im japanese ^_^  

Shibo-Kun
Crew

5,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200

lightlysalted

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:42 am
Sadly, I've not yet been able to go. I'll hopefully be going sometime in the next couple years, assuming the finances of the whole thing work out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:22 pm
I've actually been to Japan a couple of times. I can't really remember it well because i was little. I'm hoping to go again, and maybe walk around Tokyo.
My memories of Japan are fading.
User Image

NinteyDegrees_South

Other

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas