Reply Bloody Breaths *rpg forum*
Graciously Fallen >an Elder Ball Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

May I seat you?
  Why of course M'lady...
  No thank you, I was just on my way out...
View Results

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:13 pm
"I see... I've been busy doing various task lately and haven't found any time for that... But I'll have to until it ends. I hold no wish to buy event itens I could have gotten with a bit of effort." She took a glass with blood from a waitress that passed by. "That would surely spoin the fun." She said, before sipping in the crimson fluid.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:20 pm
"Oh, I completely agree. Though I believe the belt is already going for over a thousand. And it's only the second day of the event. The heart of gold," She pointed to the heart floating about her, "wasn't near that amount weeks after the event. And I, personally, like the golden heart better."  

Eisoji

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:22 pm
"Yes, but in it's first day, the golden heart was worth fifteen thousand gold pieces. Even if I doubt more than a person bought it like that... It takes the event to end for the prices to amend."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:03 am
"Oh, my. I had no idea it had gone for that much. I'm curious to see how much the belt will go for. I collected a great deal of the Christmas and Halloween items this year. They'll sell very well in the next few years."  

Eisoji

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:43 pm
"I just hope it's worth it... Oh hey, the collectibles are out." She took a look at the letter in hands. "Oh dear this is so cliche... But the apocalyptic one is interesting, I may get one later. Not now, later. I still have to sell my Winter Rose and the bunch of evolving items for a decent profit."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:00 pm
"I like the apocalyptic one much better myself. I outgrew the magical schoolgirl fad years ago." She looked at the winter rose pinned to her black top. "I don't think I'll ever part with my rose. It's one of my favorite accessories."  

Eisoji

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:14 am
"Mine will be easy to leave, for ten thousand lucre, of course. That was the sole reason I bought it." Ars patted the thorny vines from the rose. "Marketing."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:12 pm
"As good a reason as any." Lerina laughed, "It's why I do half the events in this place. I know that they will eventually sell well."  

Eisoji

Taifallos
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:55 pm
"Bloody hell" Taifallos mumbled to herself, "I can't believe I'm still falling asleep at parties. I sincerely hoped no one noticed..." She straightened her dress, blinked her eyes a few times and headed over to a small group of others, "Greetings everyone. My apologies for tending to you so late, you've all been looked after I assume? And the ball itself?- enjoying yourselves?" She forced a smile to keep from nodding off again...

OOC: sorry, been busy, I present online pink cupcakes to salvage ball, lol  
Bloody Breaths *rpg forum*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces