Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Pumpkinbot's Question

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What should I do?
  Make an art guild.
  Buy something with the gold.
  I don't care!
View Results

Pumpkinbot

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:27 am
I want to make a guild, but there's some things I need to work out. Feel free to give me suggestions, though.

I want to make an art guild. Not like "draw-and-scan" art, but "lookie-what-I-did-with-Microsoft-Paint!" art. But there's a lot of art guilds out there, so what if my guild's unsuccessful? That'd be 20,000 hard earned gold down the drain! It's up to you. Should I make a guild with my money, or save it and buy somethin' shiny?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:03 am
It's really your decision. If you think your guild will be successful, than make a guild. If you want an expensive item or something, save up more and buy. However, there are a lot of guilds out there, so you're gonna need to do a lot of hard work if you want to make it successful and noticeable.  

PhoenixBlade983

Pumpkinbot

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:12 am
Yeah...Usually, guilds that cover totally random stuff, like a Family Guy/Katamari Damacy/Pokemon/Chicken Sandwiches guild usually don't get many members...But a general art guild might work...Also, what item could I get that's work for my avatar? neutral ...*plays Jeopardy theme* ...Pumpkinbot, what is your response? ...What is icons? ...YES! An icon guild! biggrin Think it's a good idea?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:20 am
Like I said, if you think it's a good idea and you can do it, then go for it!  

PhoenixBlade983

Pumpkinbot

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:43 am
...Nah. I'll keep my money. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
...people imagined its eerie howls...

If you do make a guild, you could check out who is selling guilds to get a good deal instead of buying a brand new one.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...to be the call of the Grim Reaper...

Le Kayk

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:37 pm
Baby Killer Remix
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
...people imagined its eerie howls...

If you do make a guild, you could check out who is selling guilds to get a good deal instead of buying a brand new one.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...to be the call of the Grim Reaper...

This, and if your guild fails you can always sell it in the forums for 15-ish K  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:24 pm
...I'll sleep on it. *prints out question, uses as pillow* Zzzzzz.....

...! I will make a guild: Nintendart! Nintendo art! biggrin WHO SHALL JOIN ME AS MY MINIONS FRIENDS?  

Pumpkinbot

Harrison Richardson

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:35 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:38 pm
Cool pick fieyblaze000

OK EVERYONE I HAVE 1000 POSTS THIS IS EPIC (NOT REALLY) I JUST WANTED TO POINT THAT OUT! WOOT!  

PhoenixBlade983

Harrison Richardson

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:41 pm
PhoenixBlade983
Cool pick fieyblaze000

OK EVERYONE I HAVE 1000 POSTS THIS IS EPIC (NOT REALLY) I JUST WANTED TO POINT THAT OUT! WOOT!

Lol I did not do anything fancy. I only did it cause he invited me to his guild. xd

And good for you.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:44 pm
Maybe... I might join...
Sprite edits are fun, after all...  

darkslasherX
Crew

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:37 pm
Fireyblaze000
PhoenixBlade983
Cool pic fieyblaze000

Lol I did not do anything fancy. I only did it cause he invited me to his guild. xd

And good for you.

Thanks and I know you didn't do anything fancy I just said nice pic. Cuz it is cool.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:43 pm
PhoenixBlade983
Fireyblaze000
PhoenixBlade983
Cool pic fieyblaze000

And good for you.

Thanks and I know you didn't do anything fancy I just said nice pic. Cuz it is cool.

Well....thx I guess  

Harrison Richardson

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces