Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
Deja Vu: Premonitions or a trick of the mind?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You have deja vu?
  Yes
  Nope
  Once in a while
  All the time!
  I don't remember the last time I did
View Results

Seira Relur

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:48 pm
What is deja vu?

I ask this because in the past couple months, my sense of deja vu has increased dramatically. It used to be maybe a couple times a week. However, now I receive them anywhere from 3 to 5 times a day, lasting from roughly 30 seconds to ten minutes.

So I'm wondering: Is this normal? How many other people have deja vu's like this? Some told me "well you probably just do the same thing all the time", but I'm in the military. I don't have a chance to come up with a routine. These are deja vu's where I originally don't know the people that are in them, and I could have seen them from a day to a few years of them actually occuring. You get what I'm saying? Am I making sense?

What do you think?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:30 am
Ever since I was a child, I always associated Deja vu with premonition, but that is because when it would happen I would remember seeing the scene in a dream.  

Xlady-OpheliaX

Seira Relur

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:53 am
Xlady-OpheliaX
Ever since I was a child, I always associated Deja vu with premonition, but that is because when it would happen I would remember seeing the scene in a dream.

Me too. I've just been wondering if that's a correct assumption though. confused  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:40 pm
deva vu is in fact the result of your memory becoming unbalanced in comparison to the space-time continueum. -.- i know this as fact.  

twilight insanity

Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff