What say you?
  Yes and yes
  No and no *mumbles: you weirdo... psh.... real vampires.....*
  No and yes
  I refuse to disclose my answer here, but I'll PM you to chat about it
View Results

soy_sawce

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:39 pm
I do not claim or declare myself a vampire at all.
I do believe vampires are real though. We just have to believe! >.<

Wow.
6vampire6mistress6, you have an incredible theory!
I definately support your theory.
Very, very, VERY nice theory.
I would have never thought of that in my entire life!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:56 pm
Thankies redface I have a lot of free time lol
I'm actually writing a book, so that's kinda why I threw my theory out there, to see if it was any good. haha
I do think I'm a little half-ling, and I definetly believe they exist. I mean, no, no one has ever found a "real" one....... BUT have they ever proved for a definite fact that they don't exist?
It's like a million bucks. I'll probably never see it, but I don't that it's real. ((The government's gotta be trading with SOMEthing XD))  

6vampire6mistress6

xbookxwormx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:10 pm
i'm pretty sure i'm not a vampire
but it would be awesome to be like a vampire in the twilight series
i'm curious what my power would be
and if i would be pretty  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:54 pm
i don't really know if there are real vampires  

meggy_magic515

chevalierobsessed

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:51 pm
I am EXTREMELY pale and I hate the sun. (It annoys me) I can smell blood really well but I've never really considered myself a vampire. People have commented that I look like one but I don't know. *Shrugs* I like the taste of blood but I don't really know of I'm a vampire or not.

And if I was a vampire in the Twilight Saga I would probably have Alice's power. I dream things and get a lot of visions. (... I just read over my post and I sound like a nut. MY WORK HERE IS DONE!)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:19 am
***Please excuse my rambling***

I don't claim to be a vampire, and I know that I'm not a vampire. I don't think there are actual vampires out there, but there are people who act/look like vampires. I, myself, am among them right now, as it is winter. I am extremely pale, and the other day I was in a dance room without the lights on and there was a large mirror on one wall (o my goodness this sounds kinda like the place in Twilight!). I looked in it and I looked like I was dead. I also have large circles under my eyes all the time (it's genetic). However, I love the sun (sadly I don't exactly sparkle), and in the summer I look more like a werewolf would, because I get seriously tan.  

ParrotheadChick

celestialheiress

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:49 am
oh geez this topic is just the kind of thing that gets the little ones excited "I might be a vampire too, yay!"

lmao.

anyway, let me just say... there is no proven existence of vampires. I believe that the stories of vampires came from somewhere but, let me tell you it probably isn't as glamorous as you all imagine.

I would like to know what kind of vampire it is before I were to become one, and also you must consider the eternal damnation thing.

vampiremistress's theory about the half-lings is based on legend...half-lings are called Dhampir. Dhampir is an old gypsy legend about a vampire man raping a human woman, the result is a half vampire who has the insatiable need to eradicate other vampires. (in the old times, people would pretend to be dhampirs because the demand was so high)

I do however wish there were attractive vampires and such out there (such as the twilight books) but alas, one can only hope.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:41 am
No , I wouldn't consider me one. Even though I do find blood interesting.
(Even though I do hear alot , that I look like one >.< I'm pale and i often have bags under my eyes from staying up so late & people have always complimented me on my beauty >o< *ew I sound so self-centered* )

And I would like to believe their are vampires , but there are so many doubts.. but yet I still have a little bit of hope that there are. C:

beiber_fever69

Mei tsuki7

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:42 pm
i don't think i'm a vampire but i do believe that there are things we do not know about this world. weather they be vampires, werewolves, elves i don't know but there is something and i do think i'm connected to it. i get intense feelings on what is going to happen. i don't get visions i get feelings of dread or happiness or excitement etc. i also believe i can feel what others feel. i can instantly tell what my friends are feeling just by seeing them.

BTW maybe something to add to the theory. what about if those with psychic abilities are halflings. i mean not many people have them so they had to come from somewhere.

BTW again. i am not that pale but i hate the sun. i abhor it. i am never seen without my sunglasses on a sunny day.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:22 pm
I do believe that they are out there ... and sometimes I see myself as a Vampire... I crave things like sugar and meat... I thought Vampires were real before I read Twilight, all of my fiends thought that I was crazy...then Twilight came out and they saw Vampires from my prospective blaugh 3nodding  

Sora_Mizuki_Chan

PrinzcessNiketa

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:49 pm
I've noticed a lot of people saying "I think I'm a vampire because I'm pale, cold, lick my own blood, and my eyes change colors."
No offense, but those things aren't that uncommon... sweatdrop

I have, however, heard of a disease that makes people need to drink blood to survive and puts pressure on their gums (therefore causing teeth to push out more). Possibly this is where the idea of vampires came from?

I think there could possibly be real vampires out there. That'd be cool, except for the whole killing people thing. But then again, there are many ways to get around that, as shown on t.v. or in Twilight.

If there were such things as hard core vampires, I don't think anybody would find out about it, unless they themselves are one (or unless they get killed by one, but that'd obviously be too late to tell anybody...).

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:44 pm
As much as I would like to believe it, I'm am a realist. Though you guys might call it harsh. VAMPIRES DO NOT EXIST! THEY ARE MADE UP AND PART OF A BOOK!  

Electric Snowball

alexisneo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:11 am
I wish they existed, and if they did that I was one :///D
but I don't believe it~  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:36 pm
i consider myself a vampire in the aspect that i do enjoy the taste of blood
but that's about it

and i do believe that there are vampires out there, just not the type of vampire portrayed in books and in movies  

Soundtrack to your Murder

super_kristi09

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:42 pm
I'm a lesbian...(you'll get why I say that in a minute!) and...I met a vampire. He was...the most beautiufl creature I had ever met. AND he couldn't be in the sun...his skin would get small red bumps all over if he did(allergic to the sun, you could say!). Gosh, he was perfection. And his eyes were literally coal black. And he drank blood. I told him I wanted to be a vampire and he goes "You can't, you're a werewolf"(i'm allergic to silver!). I HOPE he was joking....I don't want to start imprinting on females! LOL! But meeting him was eye opening. And the crazy thing...he had scars all over his body...and some where crescent moon scars, no lie. And this was before Eclipse came out, so it wasn't like he did it himself.

He moved two weeks after I met him....at first he annoyed me greatly. I wanted to beat him with my copy of twilight. Then he talked to me...and that was it. He honestly did dazzle people. I, a lesbian, was dazzled. But its not the same as being dazzled by a real boy. I mean, he's a vampire!

He ended up liking this REALLY ugly girl though. I mean UGLY! Yucky. lol. But it was crazy. I didn't want him, I was just amazed by him. I wanted to like, sit there and stare at him in wonder(and at times I did!). So, I do believe in vampires.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination."  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces