Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iBrittani

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:32 pm
Forgetting CeCe's little run through with Lilli her niece/ Servent Greeted her with Great News. "You are getting married to Shikamaru."
CeCe had a Blank Face. " What did you say?!?!?!?!?!"
CeCe left her Office and was greeted by her villagers.
"Raikage CeCe!"
CeCe thought to herself,"I am goina kill my niece later on"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:59 pm
hi ppls need a boy in the story  

I Am Really IceCreamPies

ReaLynn2234

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:32 pm
Name: ReaLynn call me Rea

Personality: extremely shy and nice.

Interests: I love horses and im always outside looking at nature

Bloodline: Rea is a demon is human form shes nice though.

Skills: fire and earth

Bio: Rea is demon in a human form. No one knows it though. Every body thinks shes just a ninja. Shes very shy. Rea has never know her parents. She lives with family of humans. The family that she lives with are mean to her and abuse her sometimes. She trys to stay away from them as much as she can, so shes always outside. alone. The family she lives with just moved to a larger home on the oppisite side of the village. So she knows no one. oh yea one more thing Rea is blind, she can focus her chakra to her hands and feet and sences where things are. She uses chakra and imagination to make images in her head as if she could see. she also can hear like a bat. (very well)

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:55 pm
Rea was walking on the side walk, focusing her chakra, lighter than her usual, to tell where she is going and where she was. Out of no where, it seemed, Kiba inuzuka ran past Rea. He startled her and Rea ran to the side of the sidewalk and hit the wall of a store. Kiba looked back at Rea and she focused her chakra on him so she could ''see'' what he was doing. ''uhh hi do i know you?'' he said to her. Rea had just moved to this side of the village and she had known no one and Rea was to shy to answer back. and the most stupid thing she could do, she did. Rea turned around and ran to her home. ''oh my god'' she said. ''im so stupid why on earth did i run'' Rea ran into her room and sat on her bed dreaming of what she thought kiba looked liked.

User Image  

ReaLynn2234

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas