Reply Roleplay forum
NEW Naruto rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iBrittani

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:14 pm
"Forget you!" says Cecelia as she disappeared into the darkness.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:16 pm
In the village hidden in the leaves, Shikyo Metsuki is an ok student he's always falling asleep in class but when he's awake proves to be an excellent student with great aim and superior speed. He's apart of the Konjou clan that has the bloodline trait to see and command the spirits of the dead he received this from his mother. Each Konjou clan member is born with a spirit partner and once they reach the age of 5 are given a bag to collect and keep spirits in. His spirit partner is named Max.  

minimonkey_s

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:21 pm
* he gets kicked in the stomach by max* max says 'get up u have to train' arg fine *gets up and goes outside*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:24 pm
(anyone still here)  

minimonkey_s

xXSakura_ForeverXx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:30 pm
Lilli runs after the girl and demands answers."WHO ARE YOU?? and that is no WAY to treat the hoakge's daughter."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:43 pm
*goes out to the training ground and begins to train with max while using his corpse clone jutsu* ok lets go  

minimonkey_s

twilight_animeprincess

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:54 pm
(hey im going to join)

Little did Lilli and Cecelia know that their arguement was being overheard... Inoue Hyuuga was training in trees not too far off in the distance. While she was ninjutsu training she heard a scream. "What was that!?" she wondered out loud. Someone was having a huge arguement and it sounded like it was getting pretty nasty. "I better go check this out.." She then turned and bounded off into the trees toward the commotion.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:20 pm
Alas, Lilli felt a strange presence and so she quickly grabbed CeCe back and whispered "I'm saving your life." Sh knew it was another ninja but was unsure if they were good or bad or if they were a leaf village resident or not. Lilli quickly got ready to use she Chidori and she stopped, put CeCe behind her and blasted at the ninja. It was dark, so Lilli didn't know who it was and couldn't see them either. She was not at all sure of this ninja's identity but she knew her Chidori hit the shadow dead-on...  

xXSakura_ForeverXx

twilight_animeprincess

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:52 pm
"Aaaaahhhh!" Inoue screamed as she flew into a tree. Luckily it only caught her by the shoulder so the damage wasn't life threatening. "What the-" she yelled as she dragged herself up from the ground. Shaking her head to clear away the stars dancing in front of her eyes she looked up. "Why did you attack me!? I belong to this village!" Inoue yelled as soon as she recognized who attacked her.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:05 pm
(oh oh I join)  

Level_E_Vampire

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out