Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply The Sims 2 Help
sims Bon Voyage acting up and hints wanted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kaykeyser

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:01 pm
I finaly took my sims on there 1st vacation since installing bon voyage.
I have had a few strange goings on.

1. when I bought a vacation house (some times when I didn't) I get eror messages about my sims.

2. when I invited sims from other house holds on a vacation along with me the "other" sims appeared as if they were pets, seeing there world in black and white and acting uncontrollable.

3. I found a map with an X on it is there a way to use this map to get a treasure?

4. I discovered a wich doctor's house. he runs around electrocuting him self over and over. my own sims are driven to eat even thogh they are not hungery. if I fix all the things in his house every thing re-breaks as soon as he is able to re-use them . how do I snap him out of it?

5. can I get any secrets for beach combing or diging holes a lot? I mean like realy good ones?

6. when I went on a helicopter I was given a question "dump 100 pounds of feathers or 100 pounds of rocks" whats the best choice?

6a. when I rode a glass botome boat I had to let people join my boat ride or ignore them what was the best choice?

7. what's the best choice for any other tore guild situation?

8. some times I see a phone option "report fowl play" but I havnt seen any thing go wrong on my vacation yet.

9. any cheats or down loads to unlock all the vacation items and rewards?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:21 am
kaykeyser
I finaly took my sims on there 1st vacation since installing bon voyage.
I have had a few strange goings on.

1. when I bought a vacation house (some times when I didn't) I get eror messages about my sims.

Such as...?

kaykeyser
2. when I invited sims from other house holds on a vacation along with me the "other" sims appeared as if they were pets, seeing there world in black and white and acting uncontrollable.

I had the same problem. And aside from not being controllable, those Sims just STOOD there, and wouldn't even behave as though they had free will on.

kaykeyser
3. I found a map with an X on it is there a way to use this map to get a treasure?

No idea what you're talking about. There are three treasure maps that lead to the three "secret locations," but I've never seen one with an X.

kaykeyser
4. I discovered a wich doctor's house. he runs around electrocuting him self over and over. my own sims are driven to eat even thogh they are not hungery. if I fix all the things in his house every thing re-breaks as soon as he is able to re-use them . how do I snap him out of it?

Personally, I took a couple to the witch doctor's house, and we worked together to fix all of his appliances while he was outside walking around his lot. When he returned, I made him food and we all talked and hung out. Make sure you fix EVERYTHING, and he gives you a special item. Trust me, it's worth it.

kaykeyser
5. can I get any secrets for beach combing or diging holes a lot? I mean like realy good ones?

If you keep digging deeper into the holes on your lot, you can eventually find treasure chests worth $5,000. They also make great decorations and give off light. ^^ Other than that, you pick up the three treasure maps, bones for dogs, rocks for your gardens, and various decorative objects from the game, which you can sell. Sometimes you can break water pipes, though, so be careful. You can fill them up again, but Sims get upset.

kaykeyser
6. when I went on a helicopter I was given a question "dump 100 pounds of feathers or 100 pounds of rocks" whats the best choice?

I think these questions are the same as chance cards at jobs; the correct answer varies each time. It's totally random.

kaykeyser
6a. when I rode a glass botome boat I had to let people join my boat ride or ignore them what was the best choice?

See above.

kaykeyser
7. what's the best choice for any other tore guild situation?

SEE ABOVE.

kaykeyser
8. some times I see a phone option "report fowl play" but I havnt seen any thing go wrong on my vacation yet.

Really? Cool! It probably means you can report the pickpocket. He's the guy with the top hat and crazy mustache.

kaykeyser
9. any cheats or down loads to unlock all the vacation items and rewards?

You just don't like to discover anything for yourself at all, do you?

Fin Raziel

Ryen Relent
Crew

Fashionable Shopper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:56 pm
MOVED Sims 2 help =D  
The Sims 2 Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items