N o i r Wafflesaurus

Dapper Sex Symbol

21,975 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Storybook Royalty 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:26 am
User Image
This is and RPG bout vampires and humans. Yes, some of the names may be taken from the anime Hellsing and possibly some ideas whee . The story is set long ago. Vampires used to live in harmony with the humans in a small town surrounded by forest. A baby girl called Wynter was born to parents of both sides, the first half-breen in the town. Not yet a year after Wynter was born, a strange man came to town and announced himself mayor, and put forth a demand that all vampires will be banished to the forest from that day. Not knowing that Wynter was a half-breed, her father and step-brother were banished to the forest. Wynter's mother sunk into a deep depression and died just after Wynter's 8th birthday. Before the vampires were banished, Wynter had made friends with a young vampire called Alucard. She was adopted by her mothers only friend Adelle and gained 2 new friends, Damien and Emilyn who were brother and sister and lived next door to Adelle. It's been years since Wynter has seen her father, step-brother and best friend, and now she wants to put things back the way they once were.
There are 8 characters. First 7 to pm me shall get the first 7. If more appeal, there shall be more characters! whee woo!

The characters[so far 3nodding ]:
Wynter, the young half-breed [played by DarkUltimatum, me!]
Alucard, her old vampire friend
Victoria, his younger sister
Mr. Anderson, the vampire-hating new mayor
Lucius, Mr. Andersons son who wants to win the heart of Wynter
Emilyn, Wynters only and closest friend
Damien, Emilyns older brother
Adelle, Wynters foster parent and mother

If there's any other characters you want to add, don't hesitate to pm me! xd i'll put up an area so you can put character info stuffs there. But no super-awesome-mega attributes e.g Godmodding cause that makes it unfair for everyone else, k! But if you want to be a rebel fighter for either side, that could be cool, make the story interesting too!
++Have Fun!++ whee

p.s. If you all don't mind, i'd like this to be a kinda serious one, and i'd prefer it if you could try and copy my style of post, cause then it would be easier to write. Story will start when all characters are assigned! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:03 am
Wynter sat on the edge of her bed. Today was her 18th birthday, ten years had passed since her mother died, even longer since she last saw her father and step-brother. She knew her foster-mother Adelle was planning something for her birthday tonight, cause Emilyn and Damien were acting weird the day before. It was early morning, so Adelle wouldn't be awake yet. Wynter grabbed her dressing gown and walked to her door. She passed her mirror and stopped to look at who she was becoming. Her body was a lovely womanly shape with a pale complexion, her dark eyes and hair shone, and her teeth including her fangs were white. She sighed as she thought of her mother. "If only you could see me now..." She whispered to herself. Quietly opening the door, Wynter crept out, past Adelle's room, and into the kitchen to get something to eat  

N o i r Wafflesaurus

Dapper Sex Symbol

21,975 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Storybook Royalty 500
Role Playing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items