Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:47 am
Aure stood and looked down his nose at the man standing behind her. "I think we'll leave," he said, "But I don't think we'll be cleaning up your mess. We are patrons; we paid for our service, therefore we do have the right to be here. No matter who your father is, you do not have the right to remove us from your seats unless we are in an area which is forbidden to the average customer." He gestured about him. "I see no sign that would prevent me from taking a seat here, were you not present. And, for the record, if we were to look at the security tapes," he pointed to a camera propped up in a corner of the wall, "they would not show us spilling your food. They would likely show you throwing it, judging by the trajectory of your salad and the milk."

Then he smiled, a senseless little thing that could mean anything. Aure wasn't a body builder, not at all, but if the other tried to hurt him or Saga, the law would justify him for dissolving at least the man's hands. "Actually, you have no rights in this situation, other than to be sued for libel, our purchases, and our clothing. Saga, let us leave, before he goes and spouts more meaningless drivel."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:56 pm
"You took the words right out of my mouth," Saga nodded at Aure, glad that he was there. Although Saga was not as... Mild as he was before the 'basketball' incident, he was still not that 'bold'. Still, there was something in him, whispering to him, urging him, telling him to do something about the unreasonable man in front of him. He stood up, getting ready to leave with his friend.

'Do it...'

"What?" Saga said out loud, and looked around him, trying to find teh source of the voice. However, other than the other diners, there was nobody standing near to him other than Aure and the man. Realization soon sunk in; he was the only person who could hear the voice, and the voice probably came from an internal source.

'You know he was being unfair to you... And Aure... Punish him, or he will continue with his unfairness... Why let him get away?'

The voice was very soft, and sounded feminine... It sounded like an echo too, fading away as the sentence is ending.

"Aure, let's go now," Saga frowned at the other male as he walked towards the exit, "That man knows no reason." His glance shifted and met the glare of 'that man'; subconsciously, Saga stared back.

"Fine then, leave for all I care!" He smirked, pulling his attention away from the blue haired male. "But don't think you can step in here again! The two of you are now on this building's blacklist... Now, scram!"

"Goodbye, daddy's little boy."

"What! How dare you-" The sentence stopped short as he seemed to freeze, one hand on his hip and the other pointed angrily at Saga. Then, he fell to the floor with a great yell, squirming about as he ran his hands all over his body, like he was flicking things off himself.

"What's with all this cockroaches? Get them off me! Get them off me! I'm going to tell my father to fire all the cleaners! I'm going to get him to fire all of you if you don't get them off me! Help!" The male gave a cry of pain as he placed his hands over his mouth, "They're going in! Help me! Help me!"

"What's wrong with him?" Saga frowned again, taking a step back as he suppressed a strong urge to grin. "I don't see any roaches... Do you?"

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:37 pm
The older Illusionary didn't answer, but gently pulled Saga outside with him. "Saga, what happened in there?" Aure wasn't stupid; Saga had heard something, and then he'd seen a hint of a grin after the man had started screaming. It was logical that something had been done to him, or else Saga had seen something done. He shielded his eyes from the bright light as they stepped outside and looked down at his friend.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:08 am
'Pretend, Saga... Pretend...'

"I... I..." The younger male stammered, unable to continue. When he first knew about this 'gift', he was warned never to tell anyone... Even his parents and siblings do not know the truth; how he lost his sight, why they 'saw' the dead, and why Saga seems to be mentally and physically drained sometimes. Sighing, he closed is eyes, his lips forming a straight line.

"I really don't know." He finally spoke, his head lowered. Yes, that was partially the truth; at that time, he just could not control himself, and in his mind, he saw that hateful man suffering, buried under thousands of hateful pests so much like himself: cockroaches. When he saw that happening, there was a hint of... Joy, a sparkle of positive emotion in his heart.

Was it wrong to punish such a man?

'Of course there was nothing wrong, Saga. Trust me...'

"Yes, I admit that I thought I heard someone whispering to me." He continued, glazing into Aure's eyes.

"And I also admit that when that guy fell to the floor in that... Manner, I felt... I felt... Avenged. However, now that I think back," The male sighed, frowning as he shook his head, "I do feel bad for having feelings like that. I mean, he may be a jerk, but seeing him in that crazed manner is... Well, not supposed to make me feel any better. In fact, I hope that he's alright... But I really do not know what happened!"

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:48 am
Hm. Aurelius didn't really know him well enough to make any definitive judgements on the subject, but if pressed he would almost say Saga was lying. "That's a shame. I don't feel bad at all." If he couldn't admit that he'd stood up for himself, then Aure didn't have any use for the child. "Actually, I feel rather happy."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:24 am
"I feel glad as well, but still..." Saga frowned, scratching his right cheek gently as he continued, "Still, I feel bad for smiling. I mean, a normal person do not just, well, drop to the floor screaming at things that are imaginary. Maybe he was mentally unsound to begin with, seeing how he pulled that stunt on us. Yeah, that must be it... Don't think a normal person would spill their meal on two strangers and demand an apology."

'Such a boy you are, Saga... Though you need to work on how you lie.'

"Man, I still hear a voice," Saga sighed, squeezing his eyes shut as he applied force on both sides of his head. "Must be because I think too much of the incident... So much so that I'm talking to myself." A nervous laugh.

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:18 pm
"Then simply don't smile. Keep that expression inside; save it for when you need to disrupt someone's train of thought. A smile is your most powerful weapon sometimes." He crossed his arms and observed Saga for a few minutes, then said; "I think that must be a symptom of our species. Perhaps it's your past talking to you."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:06 am
"I heard something over the internet," Saga looked surprised, and continued with that same expression, "About 'Smile, it scares people'... It was in a few places."

"Then I must be a female in my past life," Saga laughed, feeling a bit more relaxed. Looking at Aure for a few minutes, he explained, "This voice sounds like a female, not a male."

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:33 pm
He shrugged. "I was once female, and the voice I heard was male." Of course, he had been near-comatose and had often seen a male, too, one that didn't look a thing like him. "That means nothing, Saga."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:46 pm
"I don't know what I heard, Aure," Saga replied firmly, unwilling to say anything more about what the voice told him. After all, this was his own secret, right? Why go around disclosing it to people who probably won't understand? That voice... It was certainly not his own. Probably. Maybe. The male shrugged, "Besides, like you said... Might just be my past talking to me, nothing much to worry about."

'You still look unnatural while lying, Saga...'

He didn't like the way the voice calls his name. It makes him feel wrong and uneasy... Like 'Saga' is not his name, but that it was only a word without meaning.

"Well... That was a weird turn of events though."

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:59 pm
He nodded. "You might want to work on your ability to lie, by the by, Saga." A guileless, meaningless smile surfaced for a moment. "It's a talent that you should cultivate. Especially if your other abilities continue to develop along this track." Aurelius laid one hand on the younger man's shoulder. "It seems like the one I meant to meet isn't going to arrive. Perhaps I shall see you around, Saga?"  
+Illusionary+

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff