Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
.Hack//Ecliptic Logs RP?!?!?!?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai L Nagase

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:12 pm
In my opinion, it sounds like digimon all over again,just without the digimon lmao. Like, organic organisms turning into data in reality, it just doesn't happen. It is scientifically proven (unless you are willy wonka) that organic materials cannot be turned to data. Sorry for ruining your "fun" but I just see no point.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:33 pm

...What?

Puppetry

yokaiy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:38 pm
That's... kind of really mean.

I mean, I can see where you're coming from, but bashing something like that isn't nice. Especially when you waste a new thread on the main page just to prove your point, there.

If you've really got beef with that idea and the people wanting to roleplay, take it out with them over PM or something. At the very least, on the roleplay sub-forum.

No offense, but I don't want to see your silly little argument with whoever made that idea, and I don't think anyone else does either. Please do your bashing someplace else, thank you.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:23 pm
The holy rules of Netslum

2. Respect the Captain as well as her lovely moderators and fellow members.

Jeez people,
Why has everyone been so confrontational lately?? ;< But yokaiy is 110% right; you shouldn’t bash another’s idea simply because you don’t like it or you think its stupid and you defiantly shouldn’t of gone so far as making a thread on the main page. Gackts Redmption it was extremely tactless, impolite, disrespectful of you to do this. ;< If you didn't like it you should of just PMed him, and you could of even given him ideas.

x-Rorein

The Unstable Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:12 pm
... I am the creator of the recent .Hack//Ecliptic Logs. I am sorry if what I did was offend you, but x-Rorein and yokaiy are right, you should have pmed me if you did not like the idea. I am not very good with titles, so if you have a better one please pm it to me. But still I am quite offended by the fact that you were comparing my idea with Digimon. That is all  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:18 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I don't see why you had to post this on the main forum. Hell, I don't see why you had to post this at all. If you have to bash someone, do it over PMs. That's what they're for; this guild is not a place for you to post personal messages to another member.

Consider this a warning.

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:11 pm
neutral
What was the point in saying that?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:34 pm
For the sake of the main forum, at LEAST post it in there.

Again, bashing on his idea was totally unnecessary.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

@Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas