Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

beboptilyoudrop

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:54 pm
Haha! We skipped over 378. Who needs it anyway?
Well, we were left with quite the cliffy this time around. I was surprised to find out that Pein didn't transfer bodies or whatever, but that he actually does have six versions of himself. I wonder how that works question
What do you guys think?
Also, Jiraiya has lost an arm, which makes me think he's actually going to get out of this fight alive. Why lose the arm if he's going to then die?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:01 am
I still think he's gonna die......he escaped that attack having lost only an arm....He probably can't do much fighting without his left arm....his bucket is definitely going to get kicked soon. He had that much trouble with 3 Peins......6 will destroy him

...I also think that Pein is still using several different bodies, and that the one is going to be the body of the other kid that Jiraiya taught.....which is what I think Jiraiya recognized at the end of the chapter  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

randwe21

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:39 am
Yeah, i would have to say that Jiraiya is f***ed in this fight. i hope everyone's ready for the funeral. . . crying WHY DOES HE HAVE TO DIE!!!!!!!! crying crying crying crying crying  
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games