Reply Kingdoms/Event Announcements
Estrella War

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minuet alCalive

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:37 pm
So, who all is coming to Estrella War or plans on coming?
I have been on war staff for 4 years now, doing children/ youth activities. I also live about 30 minutes from the new site.
There is more room now and they made some tweaks to last years map.
They are doing updates to the website almost daily. So, if you have any questions I can try to answer them or point you in the right direction of who to ask.
I am Lady Elizabeth ingen Iames, live in the Barony of Twin Moons, Kingdom of Atenveldt. I just happen to also be the Kingdom Minister of Youth.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:23 am
yea I want to go... problem is getting my parents to let me go...... any ideas? I am from the shire of arrows flight in artemesia, so i live kind of a longish ways away....  

Eclyps Th1rt3en

Minuet alCalive

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:33 pm
That is a long way to go. It depends on how old you are too. I know that sometimes the teens that live here will go with people to events, but not that far away. I am sure that Artemesia has some great local events.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:49 pm
i am almost positive that i will be going. i am from the Barony of Naevehjem, Kingdom of Caid. i don't have a persona yet however.  

wolfnamedron

Minuet alCalive

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:03 am
Well, I am on early arrival and will be off line as of tomorrow. If you want to met and I can help you with persona info. Come by the youth center. I am Lady Elizabeth ingen Iames the youth minister for the Kingdom of Atenveldt.
I haven't been in long, only 5 years, but personas are something very personal that you need to give lots of thoughts into.
Have a safe trip and Good War to You!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:45 pm
i am lady ZoĆ« De Rebehl of Caid. i would love to help out sometime during the war. i could volunteer for couple of hours or so. I guess i will see you at the youth pavilion.  

ZellyKitten

Kingdoms/Event Announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff