Invisigoth0o
Crew

Feral Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:15 pm
I have a rather nice E-Book collection, mostly consisting of Stephen King, I have most all of his books as well as a copy of Wiliam Peter Blattys The Exorcist.

pm me with your e-mail address if you are interested in having these because im not comfortable posting them up here. Im always adding to so i will update if and when i get new ones smile

i also have most of the classics you can get for free anywhere,(Peter Pan, etc.) as well as the Blue Lagoon trilogy (excelent even if you dont like the movies) and the script to the remake of Rob Zombies Halloween . (good for comparison and contrast of the workprint to the theatrical edition)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:16 pm
Adding to this list: a large collection of novels by Dean Koontz, as well as a bunch of human sexuality text type books, as well as a giant collection of erotic fiction, ive got tons of others and my library is always growning.

im working on making a compleat list of the titles i have but its hard when i have so many. also im sure if you wanted it i could probobly find it smile
so feel free to make requests by pm as well. ((i just realized im a mod here and i have no idea if its ok if i post offering to hunt down books for the library, but if anyone else has a problem with it let me know smile ))  

Invisigoth0o
Crew

Feral Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Library

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers