Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
question about Atoli.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

haseo9

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:20 pm
Hey does anyone remeber that Atoli was suicidal and thats how she met sakaki at a suicidal forum on the bbs.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:23 pm
I don't remeber the talk about Atoli being suicidal.

Also why is it in Gu+ and alcor that all the characters look too cute almost chibi cute.  

haseo9

Avakar

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:32 pm
O_o i have no idea..... good questions though.... I doesnt surprise me that Atoli would visit a suicide bbs and Sakaki is the kind of b*****d that would go there just to find someone weak enough to exploit to his own gain.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:38 pm
true. god damn evil 10 year olds.  

haseo9

Puppetry

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:55 pm

She tells you in one of her emails. I'm pretty sure if you send her the "What's your type?" card, she'll tell you about how she met Sakaki.

Alcor and GnU are supposed to be cute, since the main characters are girls. I don't think G.U+ is chibi.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:01 am
yeah i think Puppetry is right...  

The Ultimate Teddybear

haseo9

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:00 am
I said there cuteness is almost like a chibi mostly alcor but i didnt say they were chibi. When i sent Atoli what your type i got oh nevermind that was the whats your measurments . That was funny because i bet you atoli couldnt even answer that question because of one known fact that she is flat.

Gu+ some of the boy and girl characters look kinda cute but not all of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:51 am
haseo9
I said there cuteness is almost like a chibi mostly alcor but i didnt say they were chibi. When i sent Atoli what your type i got oh nevermind that was the whats your measurments . That was funny because i bet you atoli couldnt even answer that question because of one known fact that she is flat.

Gu+ some of the boy and girl characters look kinda cute but not all of them.

Well maybe Atoli felt uncomfortable with the question. D:  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:57 am
Puppetry, I be trying that now X3

Anyway, the reason why she is "cute" and "shojo (more then Chibi Lyke)" is for she is impersinating(however it's spell) as a carefree and happy girl in the world. And also maybe the artist like drawing her that way, since she is innocent enough.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:57 pm
No wait when me and puperty were talking about characyers being cute we wasnt just talking about atoli we were going a little off topic and talking about characters overall but back on topic who remebers the talk about Atoli being suicidal*which explains the emo jokes* and how she met sakaki on a suicide forum on the bbs.  

haseo9

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:24 pm
We I do. Ok. There, topic spoke and done.  
@Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games