Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CupidsxXxArrow

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:03 am
Welcome to
>>--Cupids-Quest->

So you've stumbled upon another quest thread for an SoA. I've been lurking there for quite some time and have tried many rp contest but have remained unsuccessful. So I came up with a few ideas I had for a couple of the beauty beasts. Donations are accepted but this thread is in now way asking for others gold. I am trying to quest and I now it'll probably take awhile. But if you do happen to want to donate to my little quest thread then send gold to CupidsxXxArrow - Thanks.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:09 am
A simple hello would do.x,
Ledimolok' wone

Name: Ledimolok' wone
Owner: CupidsxXxArrow
Species: Leopard
Pride/Pack: Rogue
Parents: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Description: As a Leopard, I would like her to have spots but not on her whole body. The spots aren't circles, they look like leopard paw prints like this. The spots go along her back and down until it his almost mid-way down her side. The spots should go a bit farther down her legs but never entering the inside. The different shades of the spots should be various shade's of green and various shade's of blue. Then her body should be a whitish/gray color, leaning more onto white. A single darkish blue paw spot should be directly underneath her eyes, and in the same color the tips of her paws should shade into the white color of her skin. The paw prints are in a tealish and lighter blue. The dark spot underneath the eye and what not should just be one maybe two shades darker than the lighter blue. The eyes are a greenish but maybe a little darker. Her body is white color and the inside of her ears are close but a shade away from the same.
Reference Images: None

Funds:
- ???/350K
- 43 K pure
- (if items are allowed about 94K in items)

CupidsxXxArrow

CupidsxXxArrow

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:24 am
Name: Anillo
Owner: CupidsxXxArrow
Species: Maned Wolve
Description: Basically I want you to have fun with it, just use stuff off the reference pictures if you may. I'm saying this cause I really don't have a good idea on what to do. I do want markings on her to make it look like she had a paperclips but it random colorings like in the second reference picture. Like I said before have fun.
Reference Images:Random stuff
Marking type necklace

[OOC] Quests [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces