Submit

Aeronathe

Unbeatable Tactician

10,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:55 pm
ff7 now that i have seen the in depth back story of crisis core that eventually leads into ff7 of which i have rumors stating that they are planing on remaking it. i am looking forward to it for the original ff7 game was good but also left allot of gaps that crisis core helps to fill in but doesn't completely explain it all..... and at the end of crisis core it states to be continued in ff7 as if they were planning on re-releasing the game.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:27 pm
Final Fantasy 7 has been the most enjoyable Final Fantasy game I've played. Currently I'm playing Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of The Lions, which is supposed to have Cloud in it as a secret obtainable character. That one's pretty enjoyable too.  

Ace The Black

Codiah

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:25 pm
My favorite FF is 7.
I have really enjoyed that one.
I like all the side missions that you can do but don't have to do.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:29 am
Demon Deej
Final Fantasy is probably my most favorite RPG in the face of the planet.
Only way to make it better is to give one of the FF stories the Grandia Battle System.
Anyways. My favorite is FFIX. One of the best stories in FF so far. Great leveling/ability system. Best character development. Best plot.
But thats just my opinion.
I also liked FFX a lot, mainly because it had one of the best villians you could hope to see in FF. Yes, I actually like Seymore Guado as a villian.

Others I liked:
FFIII
FFVI
FFXII
FFCC: RoF
FF

I played FFXI for a bit. Unfortunately, I think it was a waste of my monthly income. It's not as involving as other FF installments and it is really slow to get into. I'm sure it picks up later, but I just gave up at lv12.

totaly not a waste of money... lvl 12 is when it does start getting better tis when you need to get into parties and acctuall start doing quests and missions.... plus they are constantly adding new feature and what not...I just finished my 55 cap and O my it was a good one I had 3 notorious monsters to get drops, I guess it might be more fun when you meet people on there sooo if you ever decide to try it again look up Mizzjolly and I will help you out... my main is a Monk , but there are 20 diff jobs you can be all with many diff abbilities and what not!~ also you gotta lvl a couple diff jobs to use as a subjob wich means even more abbilities for you to unleash on monsters!~

may I ask what sever you chose as well?!~ that might make a differance asura is the most populated so there are alway people on and helping others out!~  

we_eat_bugs2

Jleivar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:01 pm
The FF II was my first one and it made me a FF fan.
My favorites Final Fantasy games are FF VII, FF Tactics(all of them, actually I just begin the A-2 few days ago), FF X and FF XII, in this order.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:37 pm
FF IX because of the Characters~  

Megumi_Onigishiwa

5,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
75: Science Fiction & Fantasy: Books, TV, Movies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash