Gasp of shock!
  O.O
View Results

Dr4g0nH34rt

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:49 pm
Deadly Nightshayde
Who says I'm a girl?

Lmao im agree-ing with abby, if you are a guy your hiding it well rofl
mind you it wouldnt be the first time ive miss-judged sex on gaia.

barberella....you do know french also eat snails, dogs, and horses.
so its not just kermit the frog they eat domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:21 pm
Narrwiettue Marrer
From about the age of five to about twelve I was forced to walk on my toes because my achilles tendon was too short. I had surgery to lengthen the tendons eventually, but I was made fun of for pretty much the entire first half of my life.

But hey, I've learned not to care what people have to say about you, because words don't mean anything 3nodding Now I've got a great life, and everything I could ever hope for out of it.

Your story kind of reminds me of another, high arches run in my family, but when my cousin Matt got to about age 13 his arches became a bit of a problem causing pains etc... Well now that he's older (20) and there's no more pain after finishing off some growth spurts he signed up for the army and they wouldn't accept him because he has fallen arches rofl I don't mean to be mean, but for a guy who's in tip-top shape and feels the need to run around base camp I fell off the chair laughing because I thought if for any reason he didn't get accepted, arches surely wouldn't be the problem! lol- lol

But I think sometimes things like this happen to us to prepare and mold our personality ... Like how you've handled the situation Narrwiettue Marrer, it's really a praiseworthy and respectable take on it. 3nodding  

Taifallos
Captain

Deadly Nightshayde

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:43 am
I thought about joining the army once.
Then I broke my elbow.
One surgery, two permanent screws, and extensive nerve damage later, I'm far too messed up to ever be accepted.
Whee.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:34 pm
Dr4g0nH34rt

barberella....you do know french also eat snails, dogs, and horses.
so its not just kermit the frog they eat domokun

Of course I know they eat snails and horses...it's their fault that there are so many garden snails in the new world. That variant of snails was brought over and went wild, just like the rabbits in Australia. Boo for invasive species. ><

But dogs?? Are you sure? Dogs are eaten throughout Asia - Korea, China, Vietnamese restaurants feature dog on the menu (in those countries). I've heard even in Mexico it is considered a delicacy. But in France??  

[Barbarella]

Beginner Warrior

Dr4g0nH34rt

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:02 pm
yea im pretty sure....i think....awww you made me doubt my memory now¬_¬  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:09 am
im 21 and have a security blanket, although i dont carry it everywhere like linus in the peanuts comics.  

Invisigoth0o
Crew

Feral Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Taifallos
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:56 pm
I can easily be bribed with high quality coffee and chocolate. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:25 pm
Is it me or is all these secrets and unknown knowledge of one another sounds perfectly normal. Like so far about abby we know she has pix of herself for her hubby and a security blanket...lol i dont know why but i also have her having a dungeon in her basement in my head lol. lol

rolleyes hmmmm got awesome coffee in a mug, big box of chocolates, now all i need is to find summet i can bribe taifallos for rolleyes  

Dr4g0nH34rt

Taifallos
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:40 pm
haha lolz- I recently moved (a few months ago) and I now live 10minutes from a Purdy's Chocolate's & a Blenz Coffee House... my my my... it is addicting! (so now you all know where a 1/4 of my paycheck goes). -whoops- time to get another job!  
CTRL+ALT+DLT *for slacking & easy-peasy events*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff