Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writing on the Wall

Back to Guilds

Are you literate? Do you write poetry, short stories, long stories, prose, roleplays. . . anything? Share your talent with the world! 

Tags: Writing, Poetry, Prose, Stories, RolePlay 

Reply The Writing on the Wall
an untitled short story (In progress)(comments please!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IDK my BFF Voldie

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:28 pm
Untitled Short Story
(More of a Diary or Journal)

April 17, 2005

I was told to keep a journal. "Write in it every day, even if you don't know what to write." Stupid psychiatrist. I think that in psychiatrist school, the teachers give the students a script and tell them to tell their patients whatever the situation calls for. Stupid, stupid psychiatrists.
I've never had a journal before, or a diary, so I don't know how to do this. What do they expect? A written confession of why I'm here? Probably. Hell, I don't know why I'm here.

April 18, 2005

The devil woman prescribed me some crazy person meds.She said I'm a schizophrenic. She keeps trying to convince me that I'm unstable and that I should stop lying. And she said that I should probably explain where I am and why I'm here, in case I want to go back and read this whenever I'm outta here. I've never had another journal or diary. How would I confuse this one for another? Besides, on the front of this friggin journal are the words "New Helton Correctional Facility for Mentally Unstable Women." That is way too long a name for a crazy person jail. Stupid rich people with their brilliant plans.

April 19, 2005

I guess I might as well explain where I am and why. Dr. Lampton keeps pushing me to do it. The woman thinks that just because she keeps me high on doing whatever she wants me to. so here goes. My name for the moment is Annaleigh Bell. I'm 27. I'm here because they say I killed someone. But I don't remember it. If I don't remember it, then I didn't do it, right?

April 20, 2005

According to Dr. Lampton, the forensics found evidence linking me to the scene of the crime, But they won't tell me what the evidence is yet. I don't know why. I feel sick. I don't want to write anymore today.

April 21, 2005

DNA evidence and fingerprints. Why, if my DNA and fingerprints were at the scene, do I not remember killing her? Did I even have a reason to kill her? I mean, she was my best friend. My best friend. What could she even do to me to make me murder her? No. No. I refuse to even think that I could kill my best friend!!!! I need to rest.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:10 pm
*NOTE*

this has been improved greatly. unfortunately at the moment i am too lazy to edit it, so bear in mind that this is just the beginnings of this. I have added on majorly and corrected many mistakes that i have made.  

IDK my BFF Voldie

Aged Gaian

Dr Scotch Tape

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:07 pm
You say you have improved this greatly, I'm not sure if you finally did post the revamped version or if I did just read the old one, regardless, I like the relaxed feel to it all. Unfortunetly it may feel too relaxed, so in a sense, fake. I do not usually stand multiple exclamation points, though with the journal/diary style of it it does work. You gave alot of information in a short time, is this a short story?

I guess thats it, respond if you'd like, I will.  
The Writing on the Wall

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games