Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply Sims Q&A and Help
Weird sounds

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eienchi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:43 pm
Let me make this short
I had a sim, she got very old and died.
I moved a new family into her house. I hear weird sounds...like..Scary movie killer is around the corner sounds
(no not the moaning sounds that the ghosts normaly make, i have a house that haunts normaly) but this one is special. I hear the sound the murderous scary movie sound...but see no ghost or paranormal activity. Its driving me nuts and im starting to wonder what it is.
the silliest and best way to describe it is. "Reeet!" and then its over. and it does it several times.
I have the sims2 and seaons  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:01 pm
Bump
is this even normal to hear what im hearing?  

Eienchi

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:23 pm
Could you record it at all and upload it somewhere for us to listen? The sound as you discribe it doesn't seem familiar to me.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:31 pm
That sounds so....freaky! I'm sorry. I don't have any advice on that...  

minaflower71

Eienchi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:27 pm
Menaceman
Could you record it at all and upload it somewhere for us to listen? The sound as you discribe it doesn't seem familiar to me.
How do i record the sound. Id love to do that and send it to you. Its really freaking me out. Its even happening during some of the day.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:32 pm
You could record a video by pressing the V key on your keyboard. These videos then go into My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/Movies

You might want to check your settings first to make sure sound capturing is turned on.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Eienchi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:30 pm
Menaceman
You could record a video by pressing the V key on your keyboard. These videos then go into My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/Movies

You might want to check your settings first to make sure sound capturing is turned on.
Will try, even though the sounds tend to be random, ill wait around for them. I hope the video wont be super long.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:28 am
Eienchi
... I hope the video wont be super long.

If you don't alter the default settings then a video will stop recording after a minute.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
Sims Q&A and Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items