PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:43 pm
.:. Gee's Quest .:.
... Shadows of Africa...

Quote:

Table of Contents

1. Introduction
    2. Concept
    3. Funds

I decided to create this thread so that I can keep track of my funds, give my lovely boy some exercise -he was getting tired of rolling around in my head- and, perhaps, gain a little bit of feedback concerning his character. I don't mind friendly critiques, and would be more than happy to listen to any advice anybody has for me. Help me breathe life into him and make him exciting.

heart  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:46 pm
.:. The Concept .:.

Name: Polemoja
Meaning: gentle one
Species: Lion
Stage: Adult
Pride: Kunanda'Nakhun
Personality:

Big and burly, Polemoja is a giant ball of muscle mass and thick bones. That, much to his consternation, is as far as his masculinity goes. The combination of his father’s all-white fur and his mother’s lovely pink and yellow, tiger stripes have made him into quite the eye-catcher, which leaves a very bitter taste in his mouth. Moja would much rather look as tough as he feels his is, because his immense ego and insatiable desire to be taken seriously refuse to let him think any less of himself. He is tough, he is big and, if it weren’t for those damned stripes, Moja is sure that he’d be the most fearsome lion for miles around.

Instead, his flowery appearance attracts more insects and birds (and other, overly friendly creatures) than he would ever admit to and, of course, he can’t do anything to harm them. Insects and birds are harmless creatures and to kill either would be breaking his code of honor, something that was instilled in him by his father since day one and which he strives to follow diligently.

A gentleman to the core, there is nothing Moja wouldn’t do for a lady in need, especially if they happened to be pretty. Slightly shallow and cold underneath all of the kindly formality, Moja prides himself on his intelligence and his strength- the former of which he doesn’t necessarily possess all of the time. He has his moments and there are definitely hints of a sweetheart behind that superiority complex, but it would take some time, patience and fine tuning for that particular part of him to shine through.

Appearance:

Stripes reminiscent of a tiger’s are littered all across his body and his face. They start off as a bright pink, slowly fade into a softer, more romantic shade of pink and then eventually transform into a brilliant yellow. Where there are no stripes, his fur is as white as snow. His main and the tuft of his tail are white, as well. Moja’s eyes are hauntingly blue- light and icy and almost grey.

References:
one
two
three

History:

[coming soon]  

Green_Eyes

Green_Eyes

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:48 pm
.:. Funds .:.

47, 668 pure gold
+ 247, 774 gold donation from the lovely Umeda. heart
+ nightmare collar: valued at 18, 000 gold [average tektek as of Feb. 02]
+ spirited boxers: valued at 21, 999 gold [average tektek as of Feb. 02]
+ Gwee the dragon: valued at 32, 263 gold [average tektek as of Feb. 02]

Total:

350, 000/350, 000 gold.

Goal: reached.
___
Donations are loved and greatly appreciated, but not expected. A simple 'good luck' would make me very happy. <33  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:50 pm
heart  

Green_Eyes

Green_Eyes

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:07 pm
Name: Luunii
Owner: Green_Eyes
Species: lion
Pride/Pack: rogue
Parents: none
Offspring: none
Description: There's nothing particularly special about Luunii's appearance. He is covered from head to toe in varying shades of gold and dark (almost dirty) yellow.
Reference Images: (if applicable) He is fashioned (kind of) after the Canadian dollar, which we fondly call a 'loonie.'

The markings on the loonie aren't present anywhere on Luunii. He resembles the dollar in color only, for the most part.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:18 pm
Green_Eyes
.:. Funds .:.

47, 668 pure gold
+ 247, 774 gold donation from the lovely Umeda. heart
+ nightmare collar: valued at 18, 000 gold [average tektek as of Feb. 02]
+ spirited boxers: valued at 21, 999 gold [average tektek as of Feb. 02]
+ Gwee the dragon: valued at 32, 263 gold [average tektek as of Feb. 02]

Total:

350, 000/350, 000 gold.

Goal: reached.
___
Donations are loved and greatly appreciated, but not expected. A simple 'good luck' would make me very happy. <33

totally completed. <3333  

Green_Eyes

Green_Eyes

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:22 pm
Name: Mchawi (witch)
Species: Hyena
Pride/Pack: Rogue
Parents: Tiba'Bwana & ?
Offspring: n/a
Description: Colored like jade, with light violet eyes.
Reference Images:
[x]
[x]

----

Name: Tiba'Bwana (medicine man)
Species: Hyena
Pride/Pack: Rogue
Parents: n/a
Offspring: Mchawi
Description: Colored like watermelon tourmaline, with dark green eyes.
Reference Images:
[x]
[x]

[OOC] Quests [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas