Submit

What is this nonsense.
  The nonsense is this topic.
  Question marks do NOT exist.
  You are nonsense, Discoqueen <33
View Results

Antique Apparatus

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:14 pm
I find it humorous when people go in towns, or just the interwebs in general and are all

"Hai liek wuts yur name and liek how old r u???"

and then the other person, or people, respond the same exact way, or say something like

"Well, I would like to respond to that but I cannot read what you have just typed, so if you would like to converse with me, I believe you should use proper english"

or

"AHHHH OMG WTF ***** lawl in these peoples general direction.

*Note I posted this in the GD yesterday, but thought I'd post it here also, to share it with the world (well, more people) because opinions should be heard.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:03 pm
bump.  

Antique Apparatus

OverlordMMM

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:14 pm
......honestly....I ignore them.....or answer in a way that gives them no info, only curiosity....  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:48 pm
Most people ignore it, but you have to admit, it's sad, and disgusting, and there's way too much.  

Antique Apparatus

Antique Apparatus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:05 am
Bump.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:59 pm
Give them the vaguest weirdest answer, My sister does that and it works.  

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:21 pm
Sometimes I use extremely wordy sentances to reply to them and they say "OMG what da hell r u tryin to say 2 me whatds yo prob."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:49 am
Indeed, watching them trying to understand English, properly spoken, is amusing. What bothers me is IMVU. I got it mainly because I like dressing up avatars (obviously, I'm on Gaia after all) and because several of my friends had it. But all the "Chat Now" people are trolls. I had one girl (I think) say that she was fifteen and then that she had lied, that she was actually thirteen, and a lesbian prostitute, and that she was having sex and typing at the same time. And the first thing they ask you is always how old you are.  

Peaches of Sodom

Quotable Ladykiller

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:46 pm
Absynthia Amaranth
Indeed, watching them trying to understand English, properly spoken, is amusing. What bothers me is IMVU. I got it mainly because I like dressing up avatars (obviously, I'm on Gaia after all) and because several of my friends had it. But all the "Chat Now" people are trolls. I had one girl (I think) say that she was fifteen and then that she had lied, that she was actually thirteen, and a lesbian prostitute, and that she was having sex and typing at the same time. And the first thing they ask you is always how old you are.
Give them a long and complex math equation. Don't even bother thinking about what the answer is. They'll just think you're wierd and go away, or you could always lie and say you're a 47 year old ex-con. who recently got out of jail.  
Spam / Gaming - Related Topics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games