Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join? :3
  Yes! :D
View Results

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:06 pm
"Well, it's a start. Look, the rod, as pretty and alluring as it is, takes you over. You aren't going to be yourself anymore." He leaned on the wall across from her. The vibrating became seizing and banging about the cabinet, "What is that?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:20 pm
Troit stepped forward, opened the cabinet, and withdrew the Rod. It was glowing slightly, but she looked completely calm as she drew it into her hand. She paused for a moment, then turned away from Kaiba as she closed the cabinet...She shuddered, letting out a sigh. "I understand what you're saying, and why you'd be concerned, but...I'd like to say that..." She then turned back; She was smiling slightly.
"It's good to see you again...Seto Kaiba."
Sin
EDN  

D___2645

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:38 pm
"I told you so." Sef growled, "Whoever you are, let her go already. SHe's too young to handle this. Are you going to be like another Yami Marik?" He paused, thinking, "Name yourself."

{{sorry I haven't been on in a while, go busy. Just to let you know, part of the plot is that the millennium items are searching out the reincarnations of their original hosts, so that mean the rod will eventually end up with Kaiba.}}  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:22 pm
[[It's fine; this one was gone and just came back...And you coulda told this one >She brought her hand up, and he felt the skin of his cheek brushed. "Don't tell me that you've forgotten me already? And...If I remember correctly, she's older than Marik was." She said with a smirk.
Sin
EDN  

D___2645

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out