Reply Legion of Gaian Zombies
Grindhouse: Planet Terror

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ActionAceX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:33 pm
I watched this movie the other day and came acoss what appeared to be zombies to me, except as you get into the movie, things get all confusing and wierd as some people have the infection and live with it, making them blister and all that good stuff, OR they are dead and infected, look the same way almost, but are completely oblivious and tear limbs off with a flick of the finger  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:06 pm
I took them to be zombies*has poster on wall right now*

Asia8989
Captain

Jack__Ripper
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:43 pm
I really didn't like that movie. They could have done better.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:18 am
Plannet Terror: What I don't get about it, is what was the infected beast that got out, and how did it spread? That one guy that kept poping up could even talk while the others if you wired over them would be doing snakes and ladders trying to get to you, so are they dumber then a rock, or smarter then the rocket scientest that decided to pop his head out in the line of fire? and what was with the gas mask ordeal? was it a cure, or something that kept these guys from melting? idk... its all confusing to me xD  

Flauros_Dagon

Xombicide

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:57 pm
You guys are missing the point here guys!! It's nothing more than a gory, awesome action packed zombie movie. It's supposed to be cheezy and full of twists. Just have fun with it and you'll like the movie alot more.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:05 pm
Okay in the movie Bruce Willis' character and his men kill Bin Laden. They are infected with some kind of Gas, the only way for them not to die is being exposed to the gas at all times. That is why at the beginning of the movie they all walk into the gas. But the whole town was exposed to it so everyone who wasnt immune started to change and kill people.

I myself wouldnt call them zombies because they are all still capable of full thought and movement. They are still human just infected with a very deadly desiese. I dont think they can spread it either, just the gas can.

Methrix

O.G. Prophet

Asia8989
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:56 pm
I say they're pretty close to zombies, apart from the being able to infect others part. Although they have some rational thought, most of their decisions are focus on eating others or insane thoughts left over from their previous life (like the doctor who kept going after his wife).

Legion of Gaian Zombies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games