[PRP] On my Way (Tope/Jini'pomoka/Haba)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:29 am
Her chest heaved with the racking sobs of her grief. She moved slowly, her head down and her paws moving slowly but steadily. She moved as if great stones had been tied to her paws, reluctant and yet determined.

No one could understand the loss she had just suffered, the loss of her twin. Her heart ached, desperately, and sooner or later it would freeze over completely, only warmed again by the sight of her brother.

"Damuuu..." She moaned. "Damuuu." But he would not answer, he would not ever answer.

"We're almost there Tope!" Jini'pomoka called, her limping becoming steadily worse from their trip. It didn't seem to bother her, though. Arthritus could not stop her from reaching her birthlands, nor showing Tope their beauty. "Once we get there we can rest, okay?" She slowed to walk along beside him.

They had grown, more than she had realised. She noticed that Tope's mane had grown out bigger, better. He was, in fact, very handsome now. Muscle rippling beneath that liquid pelt. She purred deeply and rubbed her head into the crook of his neck.

"I'm so glad you're here Tope." She smiled, her pink eyes shining brightly. "Life would be so lonely without you with me."

Then her eyes caught sight of the Kusini borders and a figure moving slowly towards them. She squinted, scented the air and then realised, suddenly, who it was. "HABABUU!" She called. "Tope, let's go see her!"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:10 am
Tope had never traveled this far from home-well... the home that he used to live at... that wasn't really home cause he didn't have one. Perhaps, this new place-the kusini was home... just maybe. He padded along side his mate-his pink eyes gazing around in wonder... the landscape changed and his thoughts did too. His family and the fight with his father changed too thoughts of a family and life-here. To his Jini. He had noted that her limp was getting a bit worse and wished for a good rest himself... He was his fathers son and was rather heavy built. He noddedI look foreward too the resting part He said with a laugh.

He had also noticed that Jini had grown as well... Her soft toned fur and brown mask were now mounted on a beautiful female-soon to be an adult... and he smiled... for she reminded him of his mother. Only, better. He gave her an affectionate kiss when she nuzzled him and felt a warmness trickle over where she touched him.
I am so glad that I am here... to help you... To be with you He said, smilling over at her and tickling the tip of her tail wiht his own.

He startled when she shouted out and he looked around, rather surprised like, his claws extended and ready to defend. But then, he turned to look where Jini was gazing and stood up straighter... someone she knew? He nodded to her and followed her-time to meet her family.

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:56 pm
Habu started at the call of her name. Was it Njozi calling her back? Had Damu returned to her? Sge raised her head, dazed, swinging her head around to try and pick out who was calling her. Then she spotted the two lions approaching and felt her chest clench.

Who were they?!

And then recognition set in and her panic subsided. She was on edge already and she was barely off the borders! She slowed to a halt, waiting for the others to reach her, noting Jini's heavy limp. Where had that cub gotten too?

She tipped her head slightly and wrinkled her snout. And who was that handsome male with her? Must be a friend, though she had a sneaking suspicion they were more than friends.

"Jini'pomoka!" Hababuu exclaimed, trying to rid herseld of grieving thoughts. "Where have you been?"

The pink-eyed femme came to a complete stop in front of Haba's nose, panting and raising her forelegs in turn. "I went to meet me friend, see?" She turned back to Tope, a purr at her throat. She was suddenly very proud of having him at her side.

"Buu, this is Tope. Tope, this is my Auntie Hababuu." Not related by blood, the two had been like family. "Buu helped me when...when mother went away."

She tipped her head curiously back to her aunt. "Where are you going? You don't like going out there?" She waved a paw at the roguelands.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:53 am
Tope was very nervous that they were meeting someone so soon after their travel through the rouge lands. He stood beside Jini-looking around a bit and trying not to look absoluelty nervous. He looked a bit worried when Jini moved her legs, he didn't want her to fall down or anything-she might get hurt. He Smiled when Jini mentioned him and nodded too Jini's aunt. So, she had a fair bit of family here at the Kusini Mwenzi. He affectionatly rubbed against Jini-Pomoka's flank-calming down a bit as the two started to talk. Hello... I am glad to meet someone that Jini thinks so fondly of.

Perhaps, this place was where he could have a new family-one he didn't hate for no reason... or get angry with.... or hurt. His eyes softened when Jini mentioned her mother-and he gave himself a mental note to ask her about that in more detail-though he knew it might be hard for her. He wanted to know about these firekin-about why Jini had no mom. He blinked over at Habu as Jini questioned her wereabouts. He felt a small smile crawl across his face-he had wandered so much when he was home-now he'd prolly never wander again-now that he was with Jini.

He sat down and curled his tail around his feet.

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:21 am
She smiled first at little Jini, Jini who had grown so much since that tiny, frightened little cub lying at her dying mother's side. She ahd been young back then too, but she had known from the day of meeting her that she needed to help care for her.

Her kindness had paid off. Jini was now a fabulous looking girl and she even had a male companion with her for safe travel. She smiled sadly at the two, glancing beside her as if expecting Damu to be there smiling back.

All she saw was emptiness.

"Hello Tope." She spoke back softly. "Thank you for taking care of her." She indicated the female with a tip of her head. "She's not as strong as she likes to make out to be."

"Don't say that Buu, I can take care of myself just fine. It's not the first time I've been out there you know." She stomped a forepaw but instantly regretted it. The pain in her legs forced her to sit down and she unknowingly leaned against Tope's warm side.

"Besides, you didn't answer my question. Why are you going out there? Where's Damu?" She knew that the twins would never leave one another ever.

Seeing Haba's expression only confirmed something bad had happened. "Buu...is everything okay?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:25 am
Tope sensed the sadness that enveloped the dark female that JIni knew... Though he did not understand any of it, he though it best to sit beside his love and not press, since Jini was asking anyway. He nodded his greeting to Haba. He looked to Jini and leaned against her with the slightest of pressure. Jini's strength inside and out is what attracts me too her so He said, nuzzling her softly.

Tope didn't want to intrude and chose to say nothing-considering it had nothing to do with him. He simply sat back and observed the area around him. It was a nice place-not like what he was used too... but no siblings or parents around to bug him... to argue with... to scar.

He also noted that Jini would have family and friends here... and that made him smile.. a new family... a new start

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:18 am
"No, no it's not okay Jini." Haba smiled sadly, the expression almost heart-wrenching to watch. "Damu is gone. I have to go." Her words choked, she faltered and her expression contorted with grief.

"Keep her safe Tope, protect her." She stepped closer and whispered so that only Tope could hear. "Don't let her do anything stupid." Haba knew of Jini's plots. She hardly kept them secret after all. She was thirsty for revenge, but it seemed unhealthy to live on that emotion alone.

"She is strong, she is determined. She will go through with her plans if you let her. You musn't let her do it." Killing, even in revenge, was wrong and Hababuu knew that deep down. Jini, who was so gentle and sweet, was being ruined by this feeling. But as she turned to look at the lioness, she had a feeling that even Tope couldn't stop her.

"Hey what are you whispering about?" Jini moved, stepped between them and stared at Haba for a long time. "Go and find him Haba." She knew the elder lioness was afraid of the outside but she had to do it.

They were both on quests now.

"Go bring him home. He's waiting for you somewhere." She smiled at Tope, glancing up at him through her eyelashes and for the first time realised what she felt for Tope. She loved him! Truly loved him!

"You'll find others who will help you Haba." She purred, tucked her head up under Tope's chin. "And if you ever need assistance, come and find me. I'll help you."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:26 am
Tope looked concerned like over at the female known to his Jini and felt sorry, empathy and sympathy. He did not know Damu or what relationship they had together-but loosing someone was tough-even if he had never lost anyone in the world. Thats why perhaps, he was so drawn to Jini-she had suffered so much and yet-was still here happy and sound. He gazed over to his pale princess and smiled at her warmly. Then, before he had time to even look back to Haba-she was at his ear. He blinked and balked slightly, not sure how to react. Of course... the thing that had been on his mind since they left-the safety of his mate. He nodde slowly to Haba and was surpised at Jini's reaction to Haba's whispering but did not take it to heart-and pushed it away.

Inside, he knew that if Jini did go out with what she planned-that she or Tope would both-be hurt or worse... and the horrid part was he didn't understand what had happened-who the firekin are-and what the hell Jini planned. He swallowed the lump in his throat and made it his priority to question Jini... no matter how hard it was for her-no matter the tears and fear... he had to know-what plauged his love so much.

He looked to Jini and caught her looking at him diffrently-not alot but-something about it made him blush a bit... what was she looking at with such a look... He wiggled his chin on top of her head-snuffling her warm scent before looking at Haba over jini's head.
Don't worry Haba-I plan on taking care of Jini for the rest of her life.. no worries about that... I hope you find who you are looking for

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:15 am
"Thank you, both of you." She turned bleary eyes towards them, somewhat lightened by this meeting. "It is good to see atleast one of Kiburi's children stay put." Though she supposed it wa sonly to be expected. Without a family to tie them here they had wandered, left, gone to find their own adventures.

"But you won't be here long either, will you? Not if you're looking for those lions..." She paused, shook her head and moved to press her forehead to Jini's.

"Take care little one. Maybe we'll see each other again someday."

"Goodbye Haba." She watched the brown lioness leave with a heavy heart, wondering if they would see each other again.

It wasn't until she was fading from view that she realised what she had said. "Did you hear her, Tope? I think my brother and sisters have gone." She sniffed back tears that ventured into her eyes. It was hardly surprising. They had a lot to live up to.

"I guess I'm the last..." She trailed off, pressed her face firmly against Tope and exhaled. "Let's go to my den. I'll tell you everything you want to know once we're able to lay down and rest."

So she led the way across the land, towards the den that would be void of life until she reached it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:34 am
((sorry... had some keyboard issues. xD))

Tope watched the brown lioness leave and wondered if what she said meant that-Jini had siblings. She had mentioned that before-hadn't she? He blinked over at JIni and felt her pain... though he had never found out that his siblings had left him-it was.... he left them. He blinked back his uncomfort for himself, until Jini pressed herself against him and he cooed too her... comforting her. [/coor]Now now Jini..." He said, breathing into her neck. He didn't like to see her sad.

When she mentioned the cave and his questions, he perked up... for he was very curious indeed to finding out about her-to know everything about her.

Please?!!" He said, looking very intrigued. That and he wanted to rest-it had been a long travel too him... and her leg... she limped so bad... HE followed and made his way after her.

He would learn of her life

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
[IC] Kusini'Mwezi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers