Submit

Riel_Akane

5,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:50 am
I'm watching the english version...
last weeks episoed showed saya when she came back after the red shield disbanded
why is she so mean?!
what hepend to her in the time in betwen???
and how did no one knowtes that diva was becoming a profesional singer?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:15 am
Riel_Akane
I'm watching the english version...
last weeks episoed showed saya when she came back after the red shield disbanded
why is she so mean?!
what hepend to her in the time in betwen???
and how did no one knowtes that diva was becoming a profesional singer?

All I can say is to just keep watching.
Everything unfolds that way.
And Saya is merely a b***h because of what happened to Riku, and because everyone is fighting for her sake.  

D-i-v-a
Captain

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:31 pm
Like Diva said, keep watching and you'll understand whats happening.

Though a few of your questions can be answered.

- Saya is a b***h because of what happened to Riku and because it didnt end that night on the ship (because Saya is not as strong as Diva) Plus she's traveling with Haji. He barely freaking talks and when he does it always "if that's what you wish, Saya". Anyone would be a b***h if they had no one to TALK to for a damn year.

- Diva becoming a professional singer is just becoming news actually. And Red Shield is busy taking out Chiropterans, training new people that only end up dying by said Chiropterans. Taking care of old drunk man in the country (surprised they even have Television) They probably only watched the news. Though since they have an old drunk man who does nothing at all he would watch commercials as well as the news and that's why he saw the Diva thing on TV first.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:27 pm
She already lost her dad and her brother. She's too frightened to lose anyone of her fighting friends, so she faces her fights alone, only with her chevalier.

That's why I disliked Saya. She's sort of emotional. [Can't blame her but, nankurunaisa, right?]

I agree with D-i-v-a. Just watch the further episodes. You'll understand it. Saya's attitude will eventually change.  

ladyyk

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:05 pm
inst it obvious ?she changed becuase she couldn't e that same person and still do what she had to do , i understand that  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:33 pm
Yeah keep watching Say's a b***h cause the death of her brother Riku.  

blackanese_neko

hilaire11

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:55 am
She's bitching because her beloved Riku died. And it's all HER friggin' FAULT.

lol.

If you ask me, we've no time to listen to her emo-ing. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:12 pm
I lol-ed at Jessi's thing about Saya being sstuck with Hagi for a year and he never talks so anyone would be that way with no one to talk to for a year. rofl

Saya's that way not only because Riku died and is hurt and emotional, but she doesn't want their help. They're all like "let us help you" all the time and she doesn't want their help because she doesn't want anyone else to get hurt. It's hard for her to do it, but she's trying not to get attached again to her friends and family so she's trying to bottle up her emotions and tell them to stay away from her and she'll do it alone. Yeah, she comes off as a cold-emo-witch, and I didn't care for that side of her much (I think she should have accepted their help sooner) but what I stated and the other's above have said is why she acted so different.  

YamiCheza
Crew

kikyogirl123

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:29 am
lol  
[ Blood+ ]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items