One of my first rants

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garret Issacs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:11 pm
So while I happened to be cleaning up my laptop I came across a rant I did after being disgusted by a co worker. so without further adue here it is unedited:

Quote:
Sex sex sex, definitely the mind set of a one track man and unfortunately most of the worlds men happen to be on that train that rides that track. It’s a pity really that most men have taken this path. All they care about is where they’re going to get their next action from. be it free or a thousand they still want it and would do anything to get it as long as it has two legs and is of the opposite sex. it’s sickening and for those of us who hold women as equals if not higher, it’s us who suffer from their bad image. They make comments that would normally be nice and courteous then follow up with some nasty comment or gesture or act of condensation, and we the few who mean what we say and are polite about it get the worse because they automatically assume that even if we didn’t make those comments afterwards or those gestures that we wanted to, this is not true. Not every man is some sick sex craved person with nothing better to do then talk about hookers or strippers, in fact most of the time it annoys people like me no end yet I don’t do anything about it, why? I’m not sure.

It’s not because I don’t care believe me I care. sometimes though I want to just hit something till it stops working, kinda like that stop smoking commercial where the guy is standing in an office and sees a few people smoking and in his mind he’s trashing the place, that’s sort of what goes on in my head when I hear it as much as I do and the worst part is they expect you to make some comment about it and if you don’t they look at you differently, talk about social rejection, not that I’m afraid of that after all I’ve been a social reject for most of my life, it’s nothing new to me but it does annoy me. I’ll give you an example of what I mean by this little rant a few days ago I’m standing out at my bus stop coming home from work, now there’s a guy who takes that bus with me and we normally walk to it together and talk. Well the first thing he does is pull out this section of the newspaper with some girl on it wearing nothing but a bikini and he waves it around like he just found a full gold mine, gophers included.

At first I smile politely as I always do then he starts on how he wants to bang her, alright so now I’m annoyed not angry yet just annoyed so I do what I always do in this kind of situation, tune him out and kind of nod once in awhile and go about my mind. But he’s not satisfied with this result he won’t stop until he gets some dirty comment out of me but lets face it, I’m not that kind of guy instead I ask him if he has a girlfriend and he responded yes then continued with that gold mine he found. So now I’m angry and though I’m not showing it he has no idea just how angry I really am, then he asks me why I’m not interested in it. I responded with “because I’m old school in a sense. I believe that when you look at someone with love you stay true to them until the day you both decide to call it quits. That goes for looking at pictures like that, personally I find that offensive and even more so that you would continue it after I make it clear I was not interested.” He looks at me dumbfounded (I’m not sure if this was a new look for him or not so I just assumed he had some practice with it) then he catches himself and responds with “hey, I’m old school too, after all that’s what gets all the bitches”

Personally I wonder why these kind of people have turned out the way they did. I may never know and I’m fine with that. But I hope that one day they learn that there’s more to life then a fat paycheck and some hooker or stripper in their bed because if they don’t they’ll never know what it means to be truly happy and that’s a crime but then again it’s not like they did any work to get it so I guess that’s their fault. But hey who am I to judge? After all this is mealy a rant and nothing more.

So what are your thoughts on this?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:02 am
I know what you mean. There's a lot of crude guys like that in my school, too. You know the type. They boast about what a perfect little wh0r3 their girlfriend is, and then start in on what other girls they would like in bed. It totally disgusts me. And then, they start asking about my relationship status, and I'm thinking "Dude, why would I talk about it with a pig like you?" I swear, those are the one type of people that I don't think I could ever get along with.  

Gunr

Gunr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:03 am
Oh, and FIRST POST IN GARRETS CORNER!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:54 am
Gunr
I know what you mean. There's a lot of crude guys like that in my school, too. You know the type. They boast about what a perfect little wh0r3 their girlfriend is, and then start in on what other girls they would like in bed. It totally disgusts me. And then, they start asking about my relationship status, and I'm thinking "Dude, why would I talk about it with a pig like you?" I swear, those are the one type of people that I don't think I could ever get along with.

when he asked me about my relationship I promptly told him to go ******** himself. I despise people like him, always have always will. I personally hate guys who demean woman, it really pisses me off and they have the nerve to say it's alright because they don't mind it. I bet if you were to ask half the woman out there who have been in situations like that, that they'll likely regreat t later.

and props to you for having the first post in my little corner  

Garret Issacs
Vice Captain

Gunr

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:13 pm
Unfortunately, it seems like it might also be the last.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:31 pm
I hope not. if I can I'm going to PM all the members and remind them we're still here.  

Garret Issacs
Vice Captain

22Tsuji22

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:18 pm
Yeah thats how about 93% of the guys are that go to my school...I would always just look at them like they were idiots and shake my head. Although they never really talked to me...just EXTREMELY loud to their friends. All the guys I talk to are nice and are that 7% of the guys there lol xD Like sure sometimes they joke and stuff. But me and my friends joke about guys like that. Just not as crude as the guys rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:53 pm
22Tsuji22
Yeah thats how about 93% of the guys are that go to my school...I would always just look at them like they were idiots and shake my head. Although they never really talked to me...just EXTREMELY loud to their friends. All the guys I talk to are nice and are that 7% of the guys there lol xD Like sure sometimes they joke and stuff. But me and my friends joke about guys like that. Just not as crude as the guys rofl

My few male friends are thankfully not like that. 93% but where I live finding guys like my friends are almost impossible to find.  

Garret Issacs
Vice Captain

Gunr

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:57 pm
I was just rereading your rant, and where you put "act of condensation," I think you mean condescension. Unless you mean that they did something to make them sweat a lot.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:49 pm
Gunr
I was just rereading your rant, and where you put "act of condensation," I think you mean condescension. Unless you mean that they did something to make them sweat a lot.

likely. I'm not the best speller in the world  

Garret Issacs
Vice Captain

Garrets Corner

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas