Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Audio Quote

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanyas_Dusk

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:04 am
So my High School does this thing where all the graduating kids get to have an audio quote for the grad cd to be remembered forever and ever...
and I want to use a Twilight series quote.
Does anyone have any good ideas.
one that kinda makes sense from any context, not just for people who've read Twilight?
...so no lion and lamb quote, sadly : crying
Thanks!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:15 am
When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it's not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.

I found that on another fan site.. I think it's from New Moon (or at least, it sounds like it).  

FlixiePixie

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:14 pm
The one at the beginning of chapter four in New Moon could work.

I like the one that Flixie offered, too. And I believe that's from New Moon as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:40 pm
La Tua Cantante  

Fifii

ohemgee x meow

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:08 pm
FlixiePixie
When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it's not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.

I found that on another fan site.. I think it's from New Moon (or at least, it sounds like it).

That would be a great quote for a graduation!

But, I don't mean to sound like a snob, but the quote is actually from the preface of Twilight.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:12 pm
~Twilight x Angel~
FlixiePixie

That would be a great quote for a graduation!

But, I don't mean to sound like a snob, but the quote is actually from the preface of Twilight.
THAT'S RIGHT! I knew that all along... it was a... test?  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oh hey..that's a nice quote..I might steal it two years from now when I graduate XD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:37 pm
Oh, good.. I'm glad someone knew where it came from.
Sorry, I don't actually have my own copy of Twilight.  

FlixiePixie

PurpleViolinist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:06 am
I might just have to find a way to find a way to work that into MY graduation speech. Even though there's a long time until graduation. xD  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games