Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:28 pm
Wark_Ento
I'd take a Glock 19 in the usual 9mm. Can you suppress Glocks? If possible I'd take a suppressor too.

Hey, question here. Can pistols take magazines of various kinds of rounds (for ex, both 9mm and .22) or are they engineered specifically for a kind of round? (BIG noob question, but I had to know!)

Only revolvers are able to fire different rounds. Even then, the round has to be of similar shape and size, as well as being of equal or lesser power.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:08 am
Freak_090
Wark_Ento
I'd take a Glock 19 in the usual 9mm. Can you suppress Glocks? If possible I'd take a suppressor too.

Hey, question here. Can pistols take magazines of various kinds of rounds (for ex, both 9mm and .22) or are they engineered specifically for a kind of round? (BIG noob question, but I had to know!)

Only revolvers are able to fire different rounds. Even then, the round has to be of similar shape and size, as well as being of equal or lesser power.

Okay. And as for what kind of suppressor I'd take a sound suppressor.  

SharkieDraws

Wiggie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:19 pm
Freak_090
Wark_Ento

yeah but the down side of that is that they don't have a lot of rounds that are of the same shape and size that fits into a revolver also revolvers are too slow in firing and reloading but it is still powerful  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:01 pm
Wark_Ento
Freak_090
Wark_Ento

Redundant = Redundant  

Freak_090
Captain

SharkieDraws

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:05 am
Freak_090
Wark_Ento
Freak_090
Wark_Ento

Redundant = Redundant

biggrin So flash suppressors are no different from sound suppressors?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:20 pm
Wark_Ento
Freak_090
Wark_Ento
Freak_090
Wark_Ento

Redundant = Redundant

well there is no real point on having a suppressor because if you have to even use ur side arm then that means you have already used up the ammo in you're main weapon so that means they would be no point in hiding you're position and the sound of the side arm might even attract more survivors  

Wiggie

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:46 pm
Wark_Ento
Freak_090
Wark_Ento
Freak_090
Wark_Ento

Redundant = Redundant

Ohhh.... They are completely different.
I've always heard, "Flash hider" not, "supressor".  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:07 pm
i thought flash hiders were the 1 inch bit on the end of the barrel.  

exploding-waffles

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:42 pm
exploding-waffles
i thought flash hiders were the 1 inch bit on the end of the barrel.

They are/can be.
There is also a compensator, which directs gasses from the barrel either up or back to compensate for muzzle climb or recoil. But, there are compensators which work as a flash hider as well  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:25 am
Wiggie
Wark_Ento
Freak_090
Wark_Ento
Freak_090
Wark_Ento

Redundant = Redundant

well there is no real point on having a suppressor because if you have to even use ur side arm then that means you have already used up the ammo in you're main weapon so that means they would be no point in hiding you're position and the sound of the side arm might even attract more survivors

1. It's more likely to draw zombies.
2. If you're main weapon is a scoped bolt action rifle, would you really want to use that to clear a building? :/  

Inquisitor Brock

SharkieDraws

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:49 am
Inquisitor Brock

1. It's more likely to draw zombies.
2. If you're main weapon is a scoped bolt action rifle, would you really want to use that to clear a building? :/

Hence why I wanted a sound suppressor for my Glock 19, everyone. biggrin  
Zombies. Seriously.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces