Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Everyone should have lucario in their team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IS LUCARIO GONNNA GO IN YOUR TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!
  yes.......... its a cool and hetic and powerful pokemon
  no.............cause noobs use lucario ( i find this answer really offensive)
View Results

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:14 pm
ravemaster47
then you haven't battled me very often, i usually use lucario in every game. ask rey, nit, kunx, or any one who's battled me

I can attest to that. He's used Lucario every time we've battled.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:50 am
Ok, let's see...I've used about 4 different Lucario Nature/Moveset combinations, and I'll say the two that have performed the best would be the Timid one with Aura Sphere, Psychic, Shadow Ball, and vaccum wave, and a variation of the one Tyhoon listed: Adamant nature and bullet punch instead of Stone Edge/EQ/Rock Slide. It can be decent once you have a good setup. I used Timid because with the extra speed I saw that he can outrun a good majority of Ou's while running 306 speed, and I give him a life orb to compensate for the sp. atk he could have gained with a modest nature. ninja  

Introspective_Otaku

moonangel28

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:38 pm
Use Earthquake/Flamethrower on Lucario!
Pwned.

-----

I have a Lucario in my team, its okay but I need a replacement for it. Gets beaten very easily with Flamethrower especially. Too lazy to train and wasted a TM Psychic for Lucario.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff