Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reyvatiel Misha
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:51 am
Dear members,

Mainly I am writing this to anyone who was in the guild before. I'm very sorry for suddenly shutting down the guild before. I felt like it was very unorganized. When I was unsure of what to do with it, I just gave up instead of asking for ideas or help.

I know now that it was a big mistake, because, I love Ar Tonelico, and no one else seems to be willing to dedicate a guild to only Ar Tonelico, and so I feel that I should run one. There is an Atlier and Ar Tonelico guild, but none that is dedicated to Ar Tonelico that I am aware of.

I hope that members that joined before can forgive me and maybe even they will read this message. I'll try my best to make it up to you guys by trying my best to run an interesting and dedicated guild this time. If I start to feel discouraged, I hope that I can count on the members to help me out.

Again, I'm very sorry and I hope that the guild will be better than ever very soon.

♥Misha♥

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:12 pm
..........I'm very confuse right now..........Why did u choose me to join this guild??  

TroubleMaker Gig

Reyvatiel Misha
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:11 pm
I invited everyone who had Ar Tonelico as their interest in Gaia search. I had opened this guild before but then shut it down...and now it's open again.

You don't have to accept guild invites if you don't want to... >_>

♥Misha♥

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:54 am
A guild of Ar Tonelico is a guild for me! Thanks for the add Misha! I won't be on much but I'll try my best ^o^  

Veda64
Crew

TroubleMaker Gig

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:40 pm
Oh.........I'm really grateful.......Thanx!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:29 pm
Hey everyone just want you to know. We need to get this guild up and running. So please if you have any bit of information on Ar Tonelico please go ahead and post it. Don't be afraid. We can use everybit of help we can get.  

Veda64
Crew

Palsa-San

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:39 pm
I keep a close look out for any information relating to Gust, so if I see anything significant, I'll post about it. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:57 pm
Ar tonelico 2 is announced!!!! xd
Playstation Magazine:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thanks to Indignation211 for providing the information! ^_^  

Palsa-San

Palsa-San

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:06 pm
This Is The Greatest News Ever!!! ^_^
Go to article>>>
(Many thanks goes to Indignation211 for providing the info!)  
Sol Ciel ~ Ar Tonelico ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games