Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Book of Dreams (open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:38 pm
Ryuka smiled, "Even if you were wearing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt you would still be beutiful..."

Shiya fell asleep, she looked at peace when she was asleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:41 pm
Shishuri kissed him again, leading him up to what used to be her room, and said, "Ryota-kun... Do you love me enough to father a child?"

((Ooooh... Going to the extremes now. >:3))  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:45 pm
Ryuka suddenly stoped, "Father a child?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:49 pm
Shishuri smiled weakly. "Listen, Ryota, I love you... I wish to have your child."

((We shan't go into anything, in actuality. Because that would be just wierd... Blame the books I'm currently reading, and the fan fiction I have already read.))  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:15 pm
Ryota looked at her, "Can we think about this though... this is going to be tough on Shiya and Zach, cause if we got married, then that would make them inlaws..." he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:18 pm
Shishuri smiled. "Don't forget, the world thinks Zach is my adopted brother. That would make him not related to me, and therefore, they shouldn't mind about them." Her Shinigami eyes flashed. "And anyways... If anyone knew or suspected, I could just kill them off."  

Demonic Repentance

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:16 am
lupinius woke still in wolf from but all the bloodlust filled thoughts were gone. she unhooked the chain from the wall and put it away. ''i really need to stop hurting people when trying to save him.''  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:43 am
Ryota looked at Shishuri, "Your being serious though.. right?" he said.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:22 pm
She nodded slowly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:15 am
lupinius was still quite tired and walked into a wall. '' meant to do that'' she said to herself.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas