View Results

Shibo-Kun
Crew

5,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:52 am
i want ur opinion on the handheld systems,like r they better than the consoles,which one is better,etc.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:04 pm
i would say handhelds are better, cause they are portable, easy to take on the road and have a lot of fun games. Even tho consoles are a lot better in terms of graphics, the consoles get boring from time to time.

Of course also handhelds have classic remakes of good games which i like to play alot more than some of the new games for the consoles but thats just my opinion.  

Pandan Waffles

Tipsy Tipper

Shibo-Kun
Crew

5,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:12 pm
ihungryboi
i would say handhelds are better, cause they are portable, easy to take on the road and have a lot of fun games. Even tho consoles are a lot better in terms of graphics, the consoles get boring from time to time.

Of course also handhelds have classic remakes of good games which i like to play alot more than some of the new games for the consoles but thats just my opinion.

ya that wat makes handhelds awsome!
but still the cosolegames i think are a lot better because of a couple reasons
better graphics
usually longer
better gameplay
and some other stuff but u should no by now im lazy
well i guess those r just opinions instead of stsatements but w/e  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:09 pm
I guess I'm alone in the PSP option xd but nothing beats be able to play ps1 games in a portable console, I'm an old guy and love the classics, and we can play almost all classic consoles with emulators in PSP, probably in DS too by now, but I like the way PSP controls are, DS is fun but I still prefer PSP ninja  

Risewild

Shoteharu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:18 am
Meh loves my old Game Boy Color. It's still working perfectly and I like games it has.
I prefer PS2 better though 'cos I like it's games more.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:03 pm
Risewild
I guess I'm alone in the PSP option xd but nothing beats be able to play ps1 games in a portable console, I'm an old guy and love the classics, and we can play almost all classic consoles with emulators in PSP, probably in DS too by now, but I like the way PSP controls are, DS is fun but I still prefer PSP ninja

u can buy old games(really old lol) for DS like the first metroid or ice climber,etc.but they have had those games for a while,well....i cant remember if u can get em for DS or the gameboy Advanced but u can play Gameboy Advanced games on DS n e ways.  

Shibo-Kun
Crew

5,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200

Risewild

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:18 pm
well, I still have my gameboy color, my gameboy advance, my ps1, my ps2, I still even have my spectrumZx, my nes and my sega mega drive (genesis) xd but be able to play final fantay 7, 8, 9... or azure dreams, or front mission 3 in our hand everywhere really rules 3nodding well, DS has tons of games I like too, metroid ones, zelda ones and more 3nodding but I still like more psp sweatdrop xd  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:23 pm
I agree on the whole console vs. handheld option. I thought I was the only one who still owned a Gameboy Color. I'll have to say I go with the DS though because I actually own one although the PSP is becoming more appealing to me because I heard word of a FF7 remake which would be PSP exclusive.  

Arcsoft

7,250 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Video Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items