Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
If you went to Hogwarts what house would you be in?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pneoqueen

Business Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:10 pm
No this is not one of those things where you would take a quiz to see what house would you be in. This is where you say what house you would be in and why.
I would be in Slytherin because i am sly, cunning, and as my friends say just a little bit evil. lol. so what about you? What is tyour house and why?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:25 pm
Hmmm, I think that I would be in Ravenclaw... I dont know why, but I guess I kinda like how the people in it are really smart, and wise. Lol, Id have to go to hell and back to get through that portrait tho... lol, Im not really that good with open ended questions  

LoveSnivellus

Fleur Evette

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:08 pm
I really like all the houses and love reading about their founders, but I especially like Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. I would probaly belong in Ravenclaw cause I have I'm open-minded, creative, and smart like a Ravenclaw, though I'm very loyal like a Hufflepuff.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:20 pm
Heh, I'd like to be in Gryffendor...
I might be in Slytherin, I have that slightly maniacal look sometimes and there's that evil side of me that sugar and annoying people bring out...
But I'm probably a Hufflepuff. Ditzy, too happy, etc. xd  

Lord of the Dingbats

pneoqueen

Business Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:15 am
wow all but ravenclaw in there.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:49 pm
I would be in Gryfindor because it is my favorite house there and i like lions!  

Keyblade_Master_346

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

pneoqueen

Business Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:50 pm
wow you are like the 2nd person who said gryffindor. i thought that would be the one people said the most, but its not. oh well. I guess i am the other slytherin crying  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:45 pm
LOL! I guess!  

Keyblade_Master_346

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Charmed 4Life

Dapper Dabbler

7,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:48 pm
I like Gryffindor the most but I would probably be in Ravenclaw because I'm an overachiever when it comes to school.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:32 pm
I would probably be in Gryffindor because I'm sort of a leader when it comes 2 my friends and I have been told that I am the bravest out of all my sisters. xp  

Mrs_NickJonas288

pneoqueen

Business Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:24 am
that is cool  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:54 am
well... my friends say I'msmart and best be in ravenclaw...
my bestfriends say I'm braver than them, Gryffindor...
my enemies say when I'm mad, I'm evil... Slytherin
to my family, school, and education, I'm loyal... Hufflepuff
But I like to be in Gryffindor because I love cats... big cats... hehe...  

xx lonergirl_11 xx

Lady_Imrahil

Gracious Reveler

27,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:57 pm
That's really really difficult to say. Honestly, I could see myself fitting into pretty much any of them ... for example, I value loyalty above all, despise ignorance (especially when people do nothing to correct it) and love academia, have deep-set values and an honor code I'd never stray from, and I admire cunning, subtle manipulations/politics and cutting sarcasm ...

However, there was a thread I saw once that theorized the Myers-Briggs/Keirsey Temperament Sorter was a way to guess (which would make me a Gryffindor). I think its not a bad way to look at it (I think the Myers-Briggs is the most perfect personality test there is), though of course choice and politics plays a big role in suitability of houses.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:21 am
hmm......... thats tough so when i was younger i was this evil genius behind all these wacky plans so i would fall under slytherin for that but...... now i'd say gryffindor i see myself a bit like harry and hermione. i can be brave at times and according to various personality test ive taken i'm a gryffindor through and though mrgreen

i'dalso probally would be the one snape would give detention to for the most riddicules reasons  

jewangel

4,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items