Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

....Yeah, I'm new
  Hi newbie.
View Results

Kayu Ryukai

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:50 am
Tilly Wink

The same thing that happens in Underworld.

Exactly...I was thinking about that when i saw this thread. Oh and why do people think Jacob will try to be turned by Bella?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:51 pm
Kayu Ryukai
Tilly Wink

The same thing that happens in Underworld.

Exactly...I was thinking about that when i saw this thread. Oh and why do people think Jacob will try to be turned by Bella?

I'm not sure, being that Stephenie Meyer has us assuming the werewolf gene is inherited, not contracted.

Who knows, though I can't say I'll be entirely pleased if Bella becomes a hybrid of both species or something like that.
I want this book to end in tragedy, myself >_> Though I'm probably the only one.

Velvet Kevorkian

Shiny Techno Love

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:05 am
Kittycharm
Yeah, what if that happens.....does the werewolf become a were-vampire?

I always thought that the werewolf would die.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:29 pm
In the Movie Underworld ( if any of you have seen it) Micheal who was bitten by a werewolf is going through his first change when a vampire bites him. He then changes into a hybrid. He has the powers of both and is much stronger.  

MyLycanJacob101

Obsessive_Cullen_Disorder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:14 pm
In stephaine meyers Q and A ::

Q. Can a werewolf imprint on a vampire? What happens if a vampire bites a werewolf? Will Renee and Charlie flip out about the engagement? Is Jacob gone forever? Will Bella have a superpower as a vampire?

A. I’m not going to comment on any speculations about future events. No matter what the answer is (ex: *snort* “No, that’s crazy!”), I’m still giving you something about the future. I don’t want to spoil anything about book four.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:25 pm
Obsessive_Cullen_Disorder
In stephaine meyers Q and A ::

Q. Can a werewolf imprint on a vampire? What happens if a vampire bites a werewolf? Will Renee and Charlie flip out about the engagement? Is Jacob gone forever? Will Bella have a superpower as a vampire?

A. I’m not going to comment on any speculations about future events. No matter what the answer is (ex: *snort* “No, that’s crazy!”), I’m still giving you something about the future. I don’t want to spoil anything about book four.

Why.. 4laugh ... Its FUN! lol 3nodding  

Emo Oompa Loompa

EverybodysFooled

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:25 pm
I think they'd die.
If that didn't happen, I think they'd kill themselves.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:13 pm
KiraLight
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I just spent like two minutes of my life looking through the previous pages of the guild because I know I've seen a thread like this before. But then I realized it was actually in another guild XD

Anyways, someone asked Stephenie this while she was on tour and she didn't give an answer because she says it will spoil something from Breaking Dawn :O
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ohwows o:

Maybe.

Jacob will die because Edward and him fight. Then *Poof*

There's no more Jacob, and Edward&Bella live happily ever after D;

That'd be so sad a tragic, and Boringggggggg.

xD

Teh Toasted E m o

Teehee its Bee

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:23 pm
Maybe the werewolf would become human again because werewolves and vampires are like opposites. Or maybe they would both die.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:14 pm
i have 2 theories:
1. they would die
2. they would become a hybrid(half vamp- half werewolf)
(i know...i have seen underworld 2 many times.)  

AmethystMoonFox

Dangerous Lunatic

Solar window02

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:14 am
moon_child_27
KiraLight
I just spent like two minutes of my life looking through the previous pages of the guild because I know I've seen a thread like this before. But then I realized it was actually in another guild XD

Anyways, someone asked Stephenie this while she was on tour and she didn't give an answer because she says it will spoil something from Breaking Dawn :O

*gasp* dun dun dunnnn! Foreshadowing! Now i really can't wait for breaking dawn... v.v

DANGIT! [I LITERALLY just grabbed my computer....and hit my bed with it about 12 times because you just said that....FREAKIN UGH! I WANT BREAKING DAWN TO COME OUT NOWWWWWWWWWW!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:11 am
The werewolf, I'm guessing, would die. I think Jacob will die. That's the one part of the story that's not complete: Jacob is still technically causing problems in the plotline of the story, and there hasn't really been any closure with his character. Something needs to happen to make that side of the story have a solution. My main reason for thinking this? The prelude (or whatever you call it) from Breaking Dawn. Its talking about how it's hard to try to kill someone you love, or whatever, and I'm guessing that's Jacob.

It could, however, be Alice, Emmett, Rosalie, Jasper, Esme, or Carlisle...but then again, she put their lives at risk in Eclipse to fight Victoria and the army of vampires for her. So she can't really be that passionately in love with them.

Don't get me wrong, though-I really don't want Jacob to die. =[

KrazyRokrGal

wolfbrother82

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:56 pm
nothing would happen  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:41 pm
I have a couple ideas

One: It would blow up rofl
Two: Werepire
Three: It dies
Four: Nothing
Five: It attacks everyone
Six: IT would have a sad ending  

XxDeathNoteAlchemistxX

MiseryBledMe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:01 pm
maybe it would be like poison to them and they would die???? no.... thats vampire hunting witches  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff