Reply [ Blood+ ]
Real Places in Okinawa!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AmandoPondo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:40 am
You know that place that Saya first sees Haji in Okinawa? It really exists! I've gone there to go shopping before, and it was pretty close to my middle school. Of course, there wasn't any cello player.. crying But it was really cool. And that grave she visited with her dad in Okinawa, those are all over the place. My family has one.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:12 am
Thats so awesome~ ;O;
you live in Okinawa, lucky~~

But then I don't think I'd want to live anywhere near Japan, in fear of completely humiliating myself there XDDD

I'll stay in Canada ;A;

The grave thing is nice though :'O  

D-i-v-a
Captain

eternally_the_siren_sings
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:38 pm
really? wow...... I'll put that on my list of places to visit before I die.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:40 pm
BUMP

[[EDIT BY YamiCheza: Do NOT Spam in the Guild. It will NOT be tolerated.]]  

Kikyo_Priestess_4_souls_

Eclyps Th1rt3en

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:15 pm
oh lucky! I have wanted to go to okinawa and tokyo for as long as I can remember! unfortunately my family wont go since they don't speak japanese.......  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:15 pm
That is so awesome !!
I know I want to go to japan too but I still need 2 more years of studying their language. D;
What about the ocean, is that a real place in there too ?

Coyotish

8,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100

xCielo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:53 pm
Yeah, my dad actually lived in Okinawa when he was like 5 because my grandpa was in the marines or something like that. Except he never fought cause my grandma was always sick with something. sweatdrop
But, when I heard Okinawa I instantly said "MY DAD USED TO LIVE THERE!" haha.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:16 pm
I want to go to Japan soo bad, but like the others have said i still have more Japanese to learn. cry I have like 3 books on the language and a whole bunch of books about Japanese culture. It is my goal in life to go there someday before i die, lol! xd I have a whole list of places i want to go see! (in no particular order) Tokyo, Kyoto (i want to see the the temples and some of the historical sites there. ~>.> maybe i'll get to see some of the places mentioned in the Tale of Genji!~), Okinawa... and i think that's it, lol!

.... I hope I haven't jinxed it and die in some freak accident soon. ^^;  

YamiCheza
Crew

Shinygami

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:25 pm
Alright people. Listen up because here come one time opportunity.

I will dress myself in Haji's outfit. I will buy the Cello and it's case, and I will take lessons. And I will play that song.

Just no shouting out stop and falling into bushes or attackleraping please...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:09 am
Cursed Angel Kiba
That is so awesome !!
I know I want to go to japan too but I still need 2 more years of studying their language. D;

You bet it is! As a tropical island it's surrounded by a beautiful ocean. heart There is also an airforce base there  

AmandoPondo

Coyotish

8,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:32 pm
LunaticMurderer
Cursed Angel Kiba
That is so awesome !!

You bet it is! As a tropical island it's surrounded by a beautiful ocean. heart There is also an airforce base there

=D Now I neeeeeed to go there c:
I doubt I'll be able to go though. D; I love soo far away, well since I want to visit NZ too its close there I could go for a visit. Hopefully, I'll understand what they say. xD

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:52 am
Shinygami

I will dress myself in Haji's outfit. I will buy the Cello and it's case, and I will take lessons. And I will play that song.

...>.> I might glomp you. YA... I would totally glomp a guy that looks like Haji. *Coughs* ANd I'd lock him in my closet too. I seriously would.  

chevalierobsessed

eternally_the_siren_sings
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:13 pm
Shinygami

atackleraping? that's a new word! rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:39 pm
i lived in okinawa for 4 years then we moved to north nawaski and a year after that we decidid to move to shintomi cause it was way to crouded  

Cannibalistic Trekkie

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:31 pm
I want to go to Japan!! gonk Hearing about all these places makes me want to go even more! crying  
[ Blood+ ]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games