Welcome to Gaia! ::

The 'Read only manga' guild: Open to all who love manga!

Back to Guilds

The Best manga guild...ever. 

Tags: Manga 

Reply The 'Read only manga' guild.
Read or Die (ROD) manga

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darth_Magus1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:13 am
Kinda surprised not to see this one in here, Read or Die about the bookloving Yomiko Readman and her Paper power. There's the first series which focuses on Readman and was 4 volumes, then there was Read or Dream which focuses on the Paper Sisters.

Animewise, there's the OVA which introduces Readman and then the ROD TV series that introduces the Paper Sisters. There's also at last count, 12 novels that have yet to be translated in the US. So how many people have heard of these or have any so far?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:37 am
i've heard of read or dream and read or die... but not of readman... gonna have to look that up... thanks for the intel!!!  

polish_babz

Aino Tsukaima

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:32 pm
read or dream and read or die have seem but is readmen like a sequel to the other two or happen before that  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:08 am
Well first is the OVA then the Read or Die TV series.  

Darth_Magus1

Gaara_E_emily

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:08 am
i nver read any of them. or watched? ive only heard of read or die as a website.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:20 pm
R.O.D. looked cute. Is it any good?  

Syr-Caffeine

3,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100

King Haiti

4,700 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:10 pm
I was reading the Manga R.O.D about the paper sisters. That is really cute 3nodding 4laugh and there are a few parts that are hilarious! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:17 am
I really liked the OVA the first time I ever saw it about 4-6 years ago, and I still enjoy it now.

I read the 4 volume manga series of ROD and it was good up until about the last volume where it got extremely confusing. I saw a few episodes of the Paper Sisters version and I liked that, but I couldn't bring myself to buy the manga to check it out.

Historical

The 'Read only manga' guild.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff