Submit

Obvaious

Fluffy Cleric

9,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:45 pm
._. I adore Haji, but I like him cause he's just like... kinda someone I wish I had. Sweet and caring and... MINE! XD
I love solomon to because he's just like that.

And Diva... Well, I don't hate her, I think she's kinda cool, but I personally usually find her annoying because she's so spoiled and such... pluuus, I just thought it was wrong the way she killed Riku. It was creapy and just plain wrong... I didn't even care much for Riku and I hated that!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:28 am
Really? Wow...I don't know bout you guys but I'm totally into Diva. Yeah she's mean and selfish but can you blame her? I mean, if I had to go through what she went through, I'd suck the life out of Joel and everyone else too. Besides, she's adorable! 4laugh  

Bl0odDiva

Cat and Crow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:54 pm
I like saya personally. I made my avatar to be like her, but thats actually how I kinda look too lol, sans the red eyes. Of course I'm a big haji fan as well, you should just look at my profile.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:53 pm
Jessikenz
When I joined I was a big Saya and Haji fan.. but as I thought on the end of the series and alot of the past events in the story I came to side more with Diva. I still like Saya just not as much as I like Diva.

Haji is cool, but just as the show went on my fangirl loyalty went right to Solomon heart

I didnt like Diva because our leader liked her, but seeing her defend Diva was what allowed me to try to view things from Diva's POV.

There is actually a bigger Saya following in the guild then there is a Diva following.

I think Hagi should go with Saya... they just look so awesome together!! 4laugh

And no there isn't more Saya fans... there's a couple Saya vs. Diva polls in here... and all of them have a bigger Diva favor...

I really do not like Diva...  

there was a silence

there was a silence

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:03 pm
love4Sora
i like saya too, but i just don't really like any of the girls in the show much. they just kinda....bore me. but kai, i love kai! he's so cute! 3nodding

Yes he is!! I love Kai!! He's so sexy.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:04 pm
Well hmm...I just like Diva because well she is cruel, ( and any other cruel related word u can think of) and spoiled and just awful in that awsome way... her and hagi would be kind cute....lolz wow me drifting off subject  

XyourXsoXcoldX

youkoonna

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:10 am
I'm neutral to both diva and Haji. The only one I pay homage to is Joel-kun. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:47 pm
hehehe, almost forgot this thread existed. My earlier opinion stands pretty much the same. But I have to say, Diva x Haji would be pretty funny; I can't remember who talked about a DxH pairing.  

Kenaserenity
Crew
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas