Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply ZOMG!
WELCOME TO THE APPROVED QUEST THREADS AREA! (READ ME FIRST!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:07 pm
Alrighty all, and welcome to the Approved Quest threads subforum. The ONLY way to get your quest thread into this subforum is to have your quest thread moved here from the Quest Thread Creation subforum.

The rules here are simple and strict:

1. FOLLOW THE TOS - Can't get too much clearer than that, follow Gaia Online's rules, or there will be consequences.

2. Members are NOT permitted to post new threads in here - That's right, nobody but the Crew and Captains are allowed to post new threads in here, and (obviously) the only ones allowed to move your quest threads into here. See the "New Topic" button? In here, that button should say "One way ticket to the blacklist". There will be no second chances for ANYONE who ends up on the list, which will be viewable only by the guild staff. If you end up on the blacklist, you will not have any shot at getting even the most intricate and well made quest thread moved over here, EVER. This is a 1 shot deal, no second chances, no forgiveness.

I'm being a hell of a lot more lenient here, and only solid quest threads will be allowed to move up from the mire of the Quest Creation subforum.

Thank you for reading this, and best of luck on those quests!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:29 pm
lawl....dronze u have to make things even harder for ppz XD god i used this mule to protect myself from ur wrath and all but this new set of rules are just......DAM THIS IS GETTING HARDER AND HARDER TO NOT BE IN UR CURSED BLACKLIST!!!!!!!  

genkaiblow

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:45 pm
get bent, n00b.

it's actually easier to get a thread moved over here, you just have to put some actual effort into it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:31 pm
0.o........oh.......hey ur horsey is cute >W< ....mine is still a cream puff thing...T-T  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:41 pm
dronze...I dont like seeing moderators call other members n00bs. please stop now...its rude and disrespectful. and i cannot respect a mod who has little respect for the members.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:21 pm
Hah! Bull.

I can respect anyone, except after they've done something absolutely unforgivable. (Ex. Murder, abuse, etc.)

razz uts under the editing knife:

In actuality, I've adopted more of a 'Bug me, you go' personality nowadays.

Quite useful.  

Demonic Repentance

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:19 pm
ick?....hm....  
ZOMG!

Manage Your Items