Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Quest and Donation Threads
Do girls have it easier or do guys? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:34 am
Bellabie, my dear, you're avoiding the subject, and like it or not, it will catch up to you. The glass ceiling will fall; however, you must make sure it was built with safety glass by preparing yourself for the blow; by getting back on topic and conditioning yourself to that topic which puts you ill at ease. It's human nature.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:44 am
I merely meant the glass ceiling, which is a slang term for the invisible barrier which separates men from women in the workplace in terms of salary and treatment.

I personally think that if women ask for equality, they must be prepared for it. When the glass ceiling falls, there will be a backlash that I'm not sure we're prepared for.

I also think that if women ask for equality they have to mean it.... that's the biggest problem with feminism today... we don't really mean it.

We want to be treated equally, but not really. We can;t be "one of the guys" because we cry harassment, and we get pissed if we're treated like women...  

Lady Rayya

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:52 pm
"Women are such teases! It's why I went back to men..."

-Lois Pewtershmidt-Griffin, Family Guy

It's kind of true. There are plenty of women who will beg and beg for power only to give it up upon whim, or to find that they don't like power. Women more than anyone else (though men have some idea of it,) rarely know what they want, and will often change it at the last minute.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:30 pm
Feh,
I suppose.

I don't mind it, I guess. Perhaps being cut to ribbons will make me know better come the next barrier...
b  

Bellabie

Lunariia

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:32 pm
I think guys have it easier because I noticed this when I went camping, some guys I knew would go to the bathroom were ever they wanted while I had to walk about half a mile to go to the restroom. Also guy just put in the sperm while girls are the ones that have to carry the baby for 12 months. Also the whole period thing. Thats why guys hav it a lot easier  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:52 pm
lunariia
I think guys have it easier because I noticed this when I went camping, some guys I knew would go to the bathroom were ever they wanted while I had to walk about half a mile to go to the restroom. Also guy just put in the sperm while girls are the ones that have to carry the baby for 12 months. Also the whole period thing. Thats why guys have it a lot easier
wtf 12 months its only 9 months and my opinion is that girls have it easier because men have to do all the work plus do you see guys ever not begin macho we have to hide your emotions un like you girls it's like you want to cry you cry we want to cry no we go to the bathroom and hold it in then let it out a little thats why we have it hard (on the inside)  

Uzumaki_Ichigo 15

Master Clockfish

Dapper Millionaire

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:54 pm
This thread is five months old, guys. Let it die.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:30 am
User Image

[They have it exactly the same]
[The only impact is the amount of bitching someone randomly decides to do because "They feel like they're undermined"]
[If they would shut up and think you can't class who's got it better]
[Last I checked we're all made of skin and bones]

User Image  

l-VK-l

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
Quest and Donation Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff