Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Online .Hack mmo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samsayia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:54 pm
Nomino
No offense, but I hate Jstacko with a passion. He really does need to get off his high horse. I've known him since he first join .hack//Encryption [.hack RP site, it's deleted now. Blame the admin Hendra] and he was a lot cooler back then. He Rp'ed as Tsukasa [I call him Tsukasa alot], but he had one issue. Once he made the game, he acted all high and mighty. I love [The World] just not Jstacko. I just wish he would stop acting like he's king and could ban the whole internet. >_>;

I also play the R:1 though I'm not sure I should be giving my game username since I might get shot for stealing an all so famous name. << >>;

Please don't kill me. ._.;

It's been a long time since they announced such a thing to happen. There was this one time on their main page where it was going to be one day before the R:2 came out but was really delay until future notice. >_>;

But if it ever does come out ['If' people] I'll make sure to make my character to be famous and with an original name. ^^;

whoa wait a sec, is .hack//encryption like .hack//integral?

i'm on .hack//integral right now and Jstacko has an account on there. he doesn't log on much anymore. i just wish he'd RP again, i send him a comment asking him to give the rp a try, he never did though. Interesting that power went to his head like that, he is a jerk these days X-x;;

Well as Machiavelli would say, better to be feared than loved. XDD;

makes you think he knew what he was doing all along almost. i wish i could see his old rp posts crying  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:49 pm
Nomino
No offense, but I hate Jstacko with a passion. He really does need to get off his high horse. I've known him since he first join .hack//Encryption [.hack RP site, it's deleted now. Blame the admin Hendra] and he was a lot cooler back then. He Rp'ed as Tsukasa [I call him Tsukasa alot], but he had one issue. Once he made the game, he acted all high and mighty. I love [The World] just not Jstacko. I just wish he would stop acting like he's king and could ban the whole internet. >_>;

I also play the R:1 though I'm not sure I should be giving my game username since I might get shot for stealing an all so famous name. << >>;

Please don't kill me. ._.;

It's been a long time since they announced such a thing to happen. There was this one time on their main page where it was going to be one day before the R:2 came out but was really delay until future notice. >_>;

But if it ever does come out ['If' people] I'll make sure to make my character to be famous and with an original name. ^^;

He doesn't act like a king!
He acts like Piros.
x3

Anywho, seems like they updated A New World.
Sketches of the new classes are up.
:]

Kyle Hyde

Sagacious Romeo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:53 am
they are not making the world r:2.

i think they said they did not have the legal rights so they are just making "the world"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:02 pm
Kyle Hyde

Anywho, seems like they updated A New World.
Sketches of the new classes are up.
:]
Hm? Where are these sketches? In the gallery...? Oh found them lol  

Zyxa

Poly Pen

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:13 pm
Deus De Saturnus
XxGrieverxX
baby naruto 1
When will the MMORPG "The World" become real?
'
No idea.

I heard 2010-1016 is when they estimate things may be done.

User Image

WHAT!?
you mean there really gonna make it one like .hack//Fragment and stuff!?!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:46 am
.Hack//Fragment is already released in Japan, but we won't get it here. Aaanyways, heyo all from The World! It's Ryxga, if you haven't guessed ^^.

Sorreh ta say, but R:2 is not realleh comin' out right yet. There are also rumors of ending the project...but they're just rumors. Just TW R:1 fer now I guess. Also, if anyone needs help in R:1, I may be weaker since muh deletion, but I can help at least.

~Ryxga of the Azure Night, former chaotic PK, GM of Decendants of Fianna Guild, and one of eight selected by Morganna Mode Gone.  

Ryxga

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:46 pm
Deus De Saturnus
XxGrieverxX
baby naruto 1
When will the MMORPG "The World" become real?
'
No idea.

I heard 2010-1016 is when they estimate things may be done.

User Image

I can't wait that long. D: I'll be probably dead before then.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:04 pm
Sin the son of hades
Well, on a site, http://cyberconnects.com/bbs/portal.php , it says
that a .Hack mmo based on The World R:2 is coming out December 24th.
I know that on this site there used to be a The world, based on 1st series, mmo. But there is supposed to be one, with game-like graphics, and
you are allowed to customize your characters, and have all classes from GU.

To me it sounds too good to be true.

it's a fan-made game.
don't get peoples hopes up.  

The Avenger Tarvos

Edge Punisher Haseo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:16 pm
The Avenger Tarvos
Sin the son of hades
Well, on a site, http://cyberconnects.com/bbs/portal.php , it says
that a .Hack mmo based on The World R:2 is coming out December 24th.
I know that on this site there used to be a The world, based on 1st series, mmo. But there is supposed to be one, with game-like graphics, and
you are allowed to customize your characters, and have all classes from GU.

To me it sounds too good to be true.

it's a fan-made game.
don't get peoples hopes up.

I dont know my gf's friend from high school works on the .hack projects as an artist and she has been relaying about an mmo for the world for a long time.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:15 am
ehh sometimes I regret having a mac. . . =s  

Blade Brandier Endrance

Epitaph Orealis

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:26 pm
Hmm, I wasn't a huge fan of .hack//Integral (strange rules, kind of condescending), so I don't usually kick around on bigger .hack forums.
I'm going to start playing The World, I didn't even know it was around, because I thought it thread was just talking about .hack//fragment, which bombed miserably. sweatdrop  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff