Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:37 pm
<.<......>.>........thers not many ppl >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:59 pm
Serafina walked down a dirt path keeping her distance from others. She kept her head down as others stared at her white skin and 'god-like'body  

Level_E_Vampire

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:03 pm
Fujuki stayed in between buildings reading her book she put her head up too look around and saw many faces...none like hers ofcourse, she was very pail with pitch black hair with bright eyes that stod out in the dark.....
((you know in ike movies hpw they have the dark alies [or howeva u spell it] that two tall buildings have small smace between them???thats where she is in the shade mrgreen if ya know what im talkin bout....p.s. ima change mah pic soon im waitin for my comp to let meh find a pic it keeps freezin cry ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:41 pm
my new pic mrgreen
im the one with white hair ^.-
User Image  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:20 pm
((ok))She walked till she saw someone with the same skin and features like her"I wonder if she is a vampire"Serafina thought  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:27 pm
Fujuki looked up from the darkness and saw someone with the same type of skin looking at her "Hmm??wat is she looking at" she asked herself not in a mean or rude way tho  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:30 pm
Serafina put her head back down and looked away at the strangers gaze in a shy way"oh I hope she didn't see me"she thought  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:40 pm
Fujuki watched her walk away and decided to see were she was heading. she walked over the the corner and watched her leave  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:11 pm
Serafina walked into the woods checking if anyone was behind her  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:11 pm
Fujuki quickly jumped bac behind a broken down building so she didnt see her following her.....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:23 pm
" ok good now I can hunt in peace"She thought not noticing Fujuki.Serafina walked a while till she spotted a deer  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff