Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Was i disqulified from the Tournament?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Halkel

8,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:09 pm
I only just gott my internet back a few weeks ago, so i missed the start of the Interguild Wifi League. Does it mean i'm disqulified from it? What happened?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:40 am
I think it's like 5 rounds In I'm not that sure I don't really come here often.  

Razz-Berry 9

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:44 am
Well... if you were on a 5-gaian team when the league started, then you could play. If however the team you were on was not complete by having less than five members OR you didn't submit your team roster to nitnit, then you will have to wait until the next season of the league starts.

The only other way to join now is to try to get on a teams list of subs between rounds, and that still means a confirmation of the new team roster is needed.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:28 am
I was in the team for the Diamond and Pearl I think since i failed to appear, i'm worried the team i was in was disqulified for being short of a person, or they found a Sub.  

Halkel

8,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:42 am
Halkel
I was in the team for the Diamond and Pearl I think since i failed to appear, i'm worried the team i was in was disqulified for being short of a person, or they found a Sub.

Well I don't know the official story, but it seems Team Deity didn't send their roster to nitnit even though they had 5 members (Including you), so they weren't counted for this season's line-up. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:27 pm
On Saturday, you could try out to be a sub on my team.  

darkslasherX
Crew

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:16 pm
Yeah, I asked the leader of team deity about literally 5 times if his team was ready before the league started and he didn't reply at all. Not much I could do.  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games