Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Does anyone have a Vampire that they created?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sora_Mizuki_Chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:58 pm
I do, his name is heart Ignazio heart , or Naz for short mrgreen , and he's my Vampire fan-fic character...would anyone else like to share theirs...if you have one that is... whee  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:04 pm
I have... well, three main ones (if you count Keth). Their names are Kishinari Vassier, Fyre Vassier, and Keth Valentine.

There are other ones, but those are my main ones. I'm not even sure if Keth would count as one; he's only half.

Twilight.  

Twilight Scribe

Sora_Mizuki_Chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:06 pm
Yay, I have more than one too sweatdrop ...but Naz is my faveret heart  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:47 am
noooo... sweatdrop but i need one... *strat to stink about a chara* 4laugh  

yohkomano

CameoAmalthea

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:45 pm
I don't really do fan fiction. But a vampire, yeah I have one, in fact I have a lot. But not like the Twilight ones, I wrote my own novel my sophomore year of high school, about four years ago now, and I'm just now trying to get it published (which is complicated, agents are hard to get), after spending my summer polishing it. So I have my own vampire universe, and several vampires, Adrian, Evander, Aurelia, Gwen, and Andrew are the ones that show up in my book.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:59 pm
my vampire is named Felix.  

Fifii

Sora_Mizuki_Chan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:52 pm
CameoAmalthea
I don't really do fan fiction. But a vampire, yeah I have one, in fact I have a lot. But not like the Twilight ones, I wrote my own novel my sophomore year of high school, about four years ago now, and I'm just now trying to get it published (which is complicated, agents are hard to get), after spending my summer polishing it. So I have my own vampire universe, and several vampires, Adrian, Evander, Aurelia, Gwen, and Andrew are the ones that show up in my book.

When you get it published I'll buy it 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:06 pm
Nate. Well, actually my vampires name is Nathaniel, but he's called Nate. If you read my Twilight fanfiction, Secret Plans, which can be found on fanfiction.net and here in the AFR section, you learn what his power is, too. ^.^

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items