Welcome to Gaia! ::

GAIA! It's Heaven's Hell!!!!

Back to Guilds

A Place where people have fun, with occasional Events! 

Tags: Role playing, Spam, Event, Competitions, Games 

Reply Role Plays Forum
Dämon der Gräben (Demon Trenches) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which side are you?
  heaven
  hell
  human
  limbo
View Results

dragon_master_243

600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:12 am
Konos, Zeine, and Veisairn walked towards a minor brawl that started up a few minutes ago.

"So, you think we should kill these unimportants?" Veisairn asked the others.

"Why not, I'm getting kind of bored." Zeine yawned to Veisairn. "It's going to bore me even more though."

"Yeah, I'll just move 'em." Konos said nonchalantly. "From the waters under the moon, bring forth the mighty waves to cleanse my path, Tsunami." As Konos chanted the words the demons that heard his voice knew what was coming and immediately fled, the ground shook as a huge tidal wave came from out of nowhere and washed the lower angels, humans and the few demons that hadn't fled.

"Nice work Konos." Veisairn said as they started off again to find another battle to cleanse.

Zeine looked into the distance and saw a huge battle that had started up. "This is looking to be an interesting war."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:01 pm
"'ello, anyone here?" he hollered. he was getting scared.  

Irish Red Sox Fan

stars123123
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:01 pm
.... kinda dead here isn't..... kinda sad i got nothing to do with it..... sad  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:12 pm
stars123123

(...yeah...)

seamus looked around. the place, wherever he was was deserted... except for him. he had never been so down-to-the-bone scared in his life, and he was a hooligan. "dammit, if you're here, come on out!" he hollered, veins bulging in his neck.  

Irish Red Sox Fan

Irish Red Sox Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:17 pm
Irish Red Sox Fan
stars123123

(...yeah...)

seamus looked around. the place, wherever he was was deserted... except for him. he had never been so down-to-the-bone scared in his life, and he was a hooligan. "dammit, if you're here, come on out!" he hollered, veins bulging in his neck.

he whirled around, listening for any sign of life... but he heard nothing. fighting back panic, he clomped foreward a few steps. "anyone else here, dammit?" he screamed. his call echoed back to him a second later, the only sound to break the eerie silence. and he began to scream in Gaelic. "conas ata tu`? eh? cueil ata tu, thones? me ata non bagairt! me heblagh gaeltacht, sei? sei?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:30 pm
Irish Red Sox Fan
Irish Red Sox Fan
stars123123

(...yeah...)

he whirled around, listening for any sign of life... but he heard nothing. fighting back panic, he clomped foreward a few steps. "anyone else here, dammit?" he screamed. his call echoed back to him a second later, the only sound to break the eerie silence. and he began to scream in Gaelic. "conas ata tu`? eh? cueil ata tu, thones? me ata non bagairt! me heblagh gaeltacht, sei? sei?"

wow wen did u get bak one?? O.O haven't seen u on for so long!!! T^T u get on more this sub-forum/topic is dead without u!! T^T and i still donno how to role play... XD

stars123123
Crew

stars123123
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:43 pm
stars123123
Irish Red Sox Fan
Irish Red Sox Fan
stars123123

(...yeah...)

wow wen did u get bak one?? O.O haven't seen u on for so long!!! T^T u get on more this sub-forum/topic is dead without u!! T^T and i still donno how to role play... XD

Ima finally try my hand at this....
Walking down the peaceful country road she didn't know why she was doing what she was doing. "Why do i sought to destroy it all? Am i just jealous that everyone else has this to enjoy along with a family who loves them? Or am i just following the orders......is this really what i want to do do i really want to destroy it all? Even though that is my nature should i stop??" With this in her head she continues drifting down the road. It may be simple but it's the only place left for her to think.
Suddenly she heard a sound coming from the bushes. She raised her wand prepared to fight and slowly waited for whatever was there. It finally broke through the bushes it has long ears, a puffy black tail. It was just her pet Darkness.

Role Plays Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff