Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Coupling
Pairings and the trouble they've caused *spoiler warning* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like H/G or H/Hr?
H/G
100%
 100%  [ 6 ]
H/Hr
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

imKirsten!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:09 pm
well alot of people here have made some really good points, but i think the only way to find out who ends up with who is to read the last book. and anyone whose not buying it just cause there might be a pairing they dont like is probably a little mental.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:24 pm
I'm a total Hr/H fan.(Am aslo a Harry/Hermione/Ron fan cause..threesomes liek that rock. but that's the fangirl in me) Personally I never thought the Harry and Ginny thing would work out, just like I know the Hermoine and Ron thing wouldn't work either.
I always thought that Hermoine and Harry could work well together.

Or she may not have anyone paired up at all.

I think the latter would be the best course- disappoint -everyone- witht he pairing.

Anyway~ Yeah, being a rabid Hr/H fan I'll -still- buy her books.  

Luamervara

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Tenshi-Eclipse

Gracious Fatcat

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:25 pm
I'm definately reading the 7th book regardless of the pairings.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:01 am
Nialla
I'd thought she'd gotten over him too actually, because it had been such a little girl infatuation.

i always new ginny would go out with harry eventually. it was just too simple and perfect a connection to pass up.

if hermione and harry ever got together, ron would hate harry. seriosly there are so many other reasons why harry and hermione will not get together.  

marletta

lnkmstr10

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:34 am
Treacherous Desire
Yuh. My sister is a Hermione/Harry fan. She kept asking me while I was reading it wether they had gotten together. She refuses to read them now that JK killed of Sirius.

Man, I think Harry and Hermione are too much like ... siblings to get involved that way. It would be like emotional incest.

Anyway. I agree. Her book. She can do whatever she wants with it.

Harry and Hermione are too like siblings?? I don't think so. I know that I argue alot with my brother and sister. And Ron and Hermione argue alot, so if I had to say anyone was like brother and sister, it woudl be R/Hr. Now I know its obvious that there is something there, but I just don't see it lasting, but I digress.

I am still a H/Hr shipper despite all the "proof" that H/Hr won't happen. I will still read the 7th book because despite what happened, JKR is still a brilliant author and I still love HPB. I think H/Hr shippers would be alot less defensive if people would leave us alone. We don't need R/Hr shippers or anyone else to tell us what JKR said or how Mugglnet insulted us. So thanks for salting the wound guys.

And I know not all R/Hr shippers do that, and to the one's who do not do that, I kindly thank you mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:43 pm
thats just messed up. harry isnt meant to be w hermoine, he's supposed to be with ginny. and hermione is supposed to be with ron.  

t-o-o-t-s-i-e

TheLyelac1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:16 pm
marletta
Nialla
I'd thought she'd gotten over him too actually, because it had been such a little girl infatuation.

i always new ginny would go out with harry eventually. it was just too simple and perfect a connection to pass up.

if hermione and harry ever got together, ron would hate harry. seriosly there are so many other reasons why harry and hermione will not get together.
I just noticed the sig. Yeah That's the real Albus. Aloof with his beard NOT! stressed in a ponytail with cool clothes looking knowledgeable. So sad he died crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:18 pm
i would rather see H/L but if they don't end up together and harry runs off with Professor McGonagal to Katmandu I'll read it because come on that would be interesting.  

TheLyelac1

Coupling

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces